Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 5 - Fantasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The theme is Fantasy.

This challenge will run from March 2nd-7th
Entries are due by March 7th at Midnight EST
Judging will be on March 8th.

--You will have 6 days to take your photo and submit it.
--There will be 1 day of judging between challenges. You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ally - Lapetite
Callie - nuwandalice
Cookie - PairofWings
Emaline - Sheepie
Evie Crane - Witchit

Fuyi - Aquinosejuega
Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Kindle - Hina Ichigo
Lark - Babelgylph
Marlee - Holyponiesbatman

Phoebe - Joni
Spencer - Ravenwcatz
Tancy - Mckenna
Taylor - HarukaKat
Fun, I'm sure this will be interpreted many different ways LOL
I agree, there are so many interpretations of Fantasy...I'm really excited about this theme to see what everyone thinks of~ Special 4
I've send my in. I can't wait to see the pics of you all. ^O^
Just sent in my entry. I'm curious to see how everyone interpreted the theme.
My picture is send too smile
Just sent mine in! Definitely my favourite so far. XD
Sent mine in again, as it looks like you didn't get it the first time? Please let me know if you get my entry. (Makes me nervous when it doesn't go through)
(03-08-2010, 05:53 AM)McKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Sent mine in again, as it looks like you didn't get it the first time? Please let me know if you get my entry. (Makes me nervous when it doesn't go through)

Got it this time
Just sent mine in!
Just sent mine in ^__^
(03-08-2010, 05:58 AM)Kanamai Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2010, 05:53 AM)McKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Sent mine in again, as it looks like you didn't get it the first time? Please let me know if you get my entry. (Makes me nervous when it doesn't go through)

Got it this time

Thanks for letting me know. :-)
Sent mine in at the eleventh hour, it seems. Tongue
Out of curiosity, its already pretty late on Wednesday over here, will we be getting an extra day to complete the next challenge, whatever it may be, due to delays?
(03-10-2010, 11:57 PM)Witchit Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, its already pretty late on Wednesday over here, will we be getting an extra day to complete the next challenge, whatever it may be, due to delays?

Yea, there will be an extra day. I have been really busy with preparing for a job interview that is today. I will be posting the challenge up later today once I get back.
Pages: 1 2