Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 6 - Vintage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The theme is Vintage.

This challenge will run from March 11th-16th
Entries are due by 16th at Midnight EST
Judging will be from 17th-18th.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ally - Lapetite
Callie - Nuwandalice
Cookie - Pairofwings
Emaline - Sheepie
Evie Crane - Witchit

Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Kindle - Hina Ichigo
Lark - Babelglyph
Marlee - Holyponiesbatman
Phoebe - Joni

Taylor - HarukaKat
Tancy - Mckenna
Oh I'm excited to see the entries for this one!!
Ohh I can't wait to see pictures for this!
This is easily the hardest challenge for me...I've always been lost to what Vintage is other than the aging of wine Dead
How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.
(03-12-2010, 12:59 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.

I was thinking vintage/retro for the theme if that helps. In my mind they are similar if not the same.
Hmmm... This may be one of the harder ones for me @.@
I'm excited for this one and I can't wait to see what others come up with.
I agree at Haruka... Besides i've no idea... I haven't any clothes who fits to this theme... T__T

I'm not sure if I can make an entrie for this.
Perhaps you could use vintage style props/objects/accessories etc. if you don't have clothes in the style?
I think someone mentioned wine somewhere -- that would be a very different take on vintage. You could also do a sort of futuristic time-travel shoot where modern-day things are "vintage!" LOL

I haven't decided what I'm going to do but I know I don't quite have the capabilities for either of those shoots so I thought I'd suggest them to get someone else's gears going! smile
Yeah, wine is the only thing I can think of xd" Like, picking grapes or something~ This is one of the times I'm very glad I practiced enough with my sewing for my Dal LOL

There seems to be a few people on Deviantart who've done "Vintage" photoshoots, too, if anyone needs to look around for ideas like me.
Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.
(03-15-2010, 03:16 AM)McKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.

yea, thats fine.
I've sended my in. I'm so happy, I can make one for this challenge... I don't know if I hit this theme the right way, we will see.
But I can'wait to see all your entries and the final results. Its so exciting! =^O^=
Pages: 1 2