Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Kelsey's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who are concerned with age, I am 19 years old.

Positive: 19
Negative: 0
Neutral: 0

Until I can get more feedback on here up and going, additional feedback can be found on my LJ (which is all selling feedback) and on ebay.
+2 for both participating in the Leeke GO and for purchasing a wig from me! Super communication, fast payment, a total pleasure to work with! I look forward to working with you again sometime! Thanks again!! <3
+1 Great buyer! Very pleasant and super-quick payment. Thank you!
+1
Super sweet buyer!
Great Communication and fast payment!
+1 for buying from me!
Fast payment and communication, would love to work with again!
+1 as a buyer, lovely to deal with, a very pleasant transaction. Would love to do business again. =3
+1 for being a great buyer!

She bought a pair of false eyelashes from me. Was polite & paid immediately. A problem-free transaction. Thank you so much! smile
+1 A really nice and polite buyer! Friendly too! Glad to deal with her! yay
+ 1 as a buyer. Fast payment. Thanks.
+1 as a buyer, super sweet and quick payment! Thanks for the great transaction ^__^
+1 from me - super buyer, fast pay and friendly communication. A pleasure to work with! smile
+1 as a buyer. Thank you!
+1 for prompt payment, thanks!
+1 buying feedback!

This gal is a nice & friendly buyer. She's polite in her communication, pays quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. Awesome transaction, thanks! smile
+1 as seller beautiful girl and fast shipping, came with a lovely sweet letter too <3 definitely recommended.
Pages: 1 2