Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for HunnyBunnyMunny ^.^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, please leave feedback for me if you have any dealings with me! Thanks! yay

Positive LOL - 13
Neutral Happy - 0
Negative frown - 0
Hi, she is darling and very informative... highly recommended!! Way Positive smile
+1 from me! I purchased a stock Naomi wig from her. It was reasonably priced and she shipped quickly from abroad. Very pleased with the wig and would love to deal with her again! Thanks!
+1 as a seller, I purchased a Dal stock outfit from her and it arrived fast, well packaged, and in perfect condition.
+1 for a perfect buyer, bought 7 items from me and everything went perfect! Thanks!
+ 1 positive as seller

I received the dress very quickly and it's adorable! The price was cheap too.
+1 Positive feedback as seller I purchased Pullip and Taeyang stock and I'm very happy. The little extras made my day. Would definitely purchase again. Thank you!

StrawberryPullips

Item arrived quickly and in great condition! Reasonably priced! A+ seller! ^^ (loved the extras!)

PullipDalLover

Great smile thanks! Excellent condiiton grin very happy with and now one of my favorite wigs!
+1- Wish I could give HBM a +10!!!!
She was wonderful, patient and sweet. I hope to do more transactions together!

Hugs,
dal :0)

atomgay

ACE seller!! Prompt response, & hassle-free transaction!

Pleasant,polite and nice selleryay

Thanks for letting me adopt your girl!
+1 positive. thanks so much for a quick and easy transaction! =]
+2 for being an absolute darling! Bought Lunatic Red Queen from her & price was very reasonable. And many thanks for supporting my art! ^__^ <3
+1 for being an awesome buyer. Glad to do business with you again! Thank you!! ^.^
+1 as a buyer
No worries at all x
Pages: 1 2