Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for RacerGT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, would appreciate some feedback...

I sell on Ebay (have 100%) there as jdjd5167

Thanks.
I also am a Buyer... (check ebay also 100%)

Would appreciate any feedback.
+1 though I feel like it should be +3 - She commissioned me for 3 dolls for light customization. she has been an absolute peach to work with. Communicates well, pays on time, and is just really friendly.

Seems like we've become a team now, as she has a long list of other customs she'd like me to do!!

smile
+1 positive as seller

Very nice seller! Great communication! Would love to deal with again! ^.^
+ 1 Positive transaction.
Really sweet buyer + + thank you!
great buyer!
POSITIVE!

We did a trade, very fast shipping on her part, super friendly & nice. Package arrived quickly and secure! Will trade/buy from again! yay
+1 as a buyer. Very nice person to deal with, and great communication. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.
RacerGT is a great buyer.

+1
+1 positive as a buyer - She recently purchased my Mitzi pullip. Bec is an absolute wonderful person to deal with; very friendly, great communication throughout, and timely payments. I would gladly do business with her again, thank you so very much! <3
+1 as a buyer! Thanks so much for the smooth transaction <3
+1 as a seller. Bought Grell from her and she arrived in perfect condition, shipped VERY safely and arrived super quick. So, SO pleased, thank you again Bec! Lovely transaction with amazing communication.
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, thankyou!
+1 for awsome buyer, great communincation and so very sweet to deal with. Thanks so much again ^__^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6