Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for N0xx7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Feedback smile

I'm also on ebay under N0xx77 grin

thank youuu
+1

Bought Jupi from her. N0xx7 did a great job of keeping me updated on her shipping schedule via her sales post and Jupi arrived well-packaged and as-decribed. Thank you!
#1 buyer!!

N0xx7 purchased a doll from me, paid promptly and was an extremely nice and sweet person to deal with!!
+1 for a great seller

bought Mirs body from her and it might need a little work but thats what i love - making something better yay
+1 as a fantastic seller!

I bought Mir's head and wig from Noxx. She was a wonderful seller.
+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Super communication and fast payment! I look forward to working with her again! Thank you so much!! <3
+1 as a buyer - she bought a doll from me; communication was nice, payment prompt, and the overall experience very pleasant. Thank you! smile
+1 for participating in another Leeke GO!! Wonderful like always! Thank you!! <333
+1 as a buyer. Bought a couple of clothes items from me. Great transaction! smile
+1 as buyer!
+1 as seller!

Fast shipping, great communication, item as described!
+++1 as a seller~
I bought quite a few wigs and they arrived quickly and had great communication throughout! Thanks a bunch =) x
+1 as seller!
Super friendly, fast communication and quick shipping.
Thanks again! smile
+1 for being a sweet sell! yay

Wigs arrive safe! Thank you so much!
+1 for participating in the 3rd Leeke GO!! Fast payment, excellent communication, and as always super to work with! Thank you so much!! <33
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5