Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: dollyb213's feedbacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post any feedbacks on me here. Thank you! LOL

+1 I received Cinnimoroll today and I am so happy. Yeah early Christmas to me! smile

I named her Mika Rollo
+1
Angry arrived today, my first dal, i love her so much! seller is a great communicator and very patient, we had alot of trouble with paypal but we got there in the end grin she helped every step of the way.

my angry smells of camphor wood grin so no gross moths are coming anywhere near her.
its a nice surprise cos from what i hear S/H dolls smell of anything from cigarette to deep heat (gross smelling muscle relaxant)

<3 thankyou for adding to my family.
(12-03-2010, 10:23 AM)Bella Wrote: [ -> ]+1
Angry arrived today, my first dal, i love her so much! seller is a great communicator and very patient, we had alot of trouble with paypal but we got there in the end grin she helped every step of the way.

my angry smells of camphor wood grin so no gross moths are coming anywhere near her.
its a nice surprise cos from what i hear S/H dolls smell of anything from cigarette to deep heat (gross smelling muscle relaxant)

<3 thankyou for adding to my family.

Thank you so very much for everything, Bella! You're an angel from the beginning to the end. I'm very glad that my Angry is now with a very kind and loving mom. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN 'N AGAIN! Enjoy every moment with her as your first dal, and keep the collection going! >_^

+1

A terrific seller! She was open to alternative forms of payment and open to any and all questions. Nero was spectacularly packed and arrived very quickly! Not only was dollyb213 great to do business with, she was also very sweet and personable. I just may have ended up with a new Pullip buddy! smile
(05-10-2012, 06:15 AM)Katrina Wrote: [ -> ]+1

A terrific seller! She was open to alternative forms of payment and open to any and all questions. Nero was spectacularly packed and arrived very quickly! Not only was dollyb213 great to do business with, she was also very sweet and personable. I just may have ended up with a new Pullip buddy! smile

Thank you so much, Katrina! You're a very sweet and amiable buyer yourself! Enjoy your dollies and please stay in touch! yay

+1

I met up with dolly213 in person to buy her WMN Blythe. She was very pleasant to communicate with, and very generous with the accessories WMN came with. So happy to find a doll fan in my area! I would definitely recommend dolly213 as a buyer or seller.
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Cinnamoroll Dal from dollyb123~ She was very accommodating when I asked for a layaway, and was friendly & great to deal with the entire time! Quick responses & she shipped quickly and packed well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much~
+1 as a seller.
I bought a Nina from dollyb213.
The doll is perfect, no flaws whatsoever. She was packed extremely well and arrived quickly. I was updated all the time, great communication. Pleasure to do business with! smile
1+ as a buyer!
Great communication, was a joy to work with. ^^
Everything was completed with in a timely manner.
+1 as buyer

bought MH Draculaura in reporter's outfit from me smile I'd be happy to do business again anytime!! Thanks!!
+1 as a seller!

I had another wonderful transaction with Jodi! I bought a nude Puki and Drta from her, and everything was perfect! Everything was packed well and arrived quickly. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much!!!