Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: darkviolets feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so this is my feedback thread, i hope it will only be positive :-)
+1 as a buyer!

Great transaction! Thank You Heart 2
+1 buyer, bought my bait head and all went well grin
+1 buyer, thanks for your purchase! smile
+1 for a great sale

bought a mini me doll aka a voodoo doll - i love it so much! - fast shipping and a doll to work with yay
+1 as a good buyer. Fast payment, Good communication. Thank you. smile
+1 for another great commission

she made me a full sized voodoo doll because i loved the one she made for Oriana so much - great shipping and is always a pleasure to do business with ^^
+1 as a buyer

darkviolet bought 2 wigs from me, paid immediately, excellent communication and a pleasure to talk to. Thankyou smile
+3 as buyer

Items bought: Craziia (nude/bald) , Cinciallegra (nude/bald) and Edge (nude/bald)
Comment: Timely communication and very prompt payment, really recommended buyer~grin
+ as a buyer.

Thanks for buying my love doll. Great buyer, very nice to talk and honest. grin
+1 as a buyer
she buy 2 wigs from me ^^

Excellent buyer, a lot of patience, I recommend her 100% ^^
+3 as a seller

I bought my custom Drusilla, Fiori and Neo Noir's full stock. dv is a pleasure to deal with, packs REALLY well, posts promptly, charges fairly. Thankyou Andrea <3
+2 as a buyer. I sold her several Monster High dolls, one of which I accidentally damaged in the re-hairing process. I notified her immediately and took $20 off the sale price. She was very understanding, and paid promptly. Thank you again!
+1 for a great trade

traded a hand made Kon plushie for my Frankie Stein yay
+1 as a buyer

Quick payment and great communication! Thank you! Happy
Pages: 1 2