Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: tasha's feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new and decided to set this up now to estabish myself here in case I decide to buy and sell dolls here as it is getting pricey buying brand new dolls. :O)

:O)
+1 as a buyer ^^ very friendly and pleasant transaction! Thank you grin
+2 as a seller!
I couldn't have asked for a sweeter seller! Communication was fabulous, the dolls were shipped quickly and very carefully, and overall the transaction was perfect. smile
Thank you again for such a lovely experience! yay
+1 as a seller! Stock outfit was shipped quickly and safely, it arrived so fast, thank you!
+1 as a seller! I bought a Xiao Fan from tasha and she was packed very well and arrived super fast! Wonderful to deal with and a very nice seller, I would recommend tasha to anyone! Thanks so much!!
+1 for a wonderful seller! Super sweet to communicate with and shipped very fast! Thanks again for being awesome!
+1 as seller. She was fantastic to work with. The shipping was amazingly fast, the doll was packed beautifully for a very safe trip, and Tasha was a dream to work with. She was patient, kind, and provided excellent communication about everything!
+1 as an amazing seller!

Bought My Melody from Tasha! She was very quick to respond to PM's, shipped the day after I paid, and sent along some very thoughtful extras. She definitely goes the extra mile. I'm thrilled with the transaction. Thanks so much!! <3
+1 as a seller

The dolls are well packed and were shipped very fast. Thanks.
+1 for another great transaction with tasha~ I bought a Kaela off of her and everything was perfect! She even took the time to locate some MIA stock pieces. I'd recommend her to anyone~ Thanks again!
+1 as a seller (again) xD

I bought Miku from her, who arrived quickly and safely! Beautiful! Thank you so much!
+1 seller ^^ got Sebastian from her and he arrived quickly ,safe and sound. I finally have my grail taeyang <3
Thank you thank you !