Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Nina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am interested in Nina but I have no clue how much she costs. I would like to also know her price if she is nude, thanks!
I paid $110 NRFB on PullipStyle last year, and stock outfits are about $40...
I subtracted it and got $60, not sure how correct that is, but good luck finding the doll and price! :]
Yeah it looks like she is still $110.00 on PS, however I've seen people sell her nude and she generally goes for about $75-80.
Bumpp. Any idea how much a nude Nina goes for now she's off PS? =)
I paid 85us for my Nina she was MIB but had been removed she is perfectgrin
She's gorgeous! =D
Did yours come nude?
No she is complete smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/love4dollz/4949705855/
ANd perfectgrin and a while ago i saw one on ebay go for 95us so i think it depends on when you get them i will keep an eye out for you thoughgrin
wow that's cheeeap!
I got her for $81 shipped nude but this was before she was sold out, I think she was like $115 on PS?
I think I saw one earlier today in the bst for $65 nude/bald
I am wondering how her price has held up now that she's been sold out for longer? There is a NRFB Nina on ebay for just over $200. Is that her new standard?
I think that's too much, but I haven't seen her for sale recently, so I can't say for sure.
If I remember correctly Nina was $200 on PullipStyle just before she sold out, and that was ages ago now, so that NRFB one you see on eBay might not be too unreasonable.
I'm thinking about selling my Nina nude but I couldn't find any for price references, not even on ebay. How much do you think she's worth nude? 100$? more? less?Innocent
Absolutely selling my NRFB Nina, is her price range still reasonable at $200 or so? Haven't seen any for sale lately so I'm not sure.

** checking recently sold Ninas on eBay shows them selling between $200 and $300 at BIN from end of August/early September.

Also an auction for an opened Nina missing her phone and in displayed condition sold at $200. **
Pages: 1 2