Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Nytherial's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a seller

She is so kind and friendly that's a pleasure to deal with her! I'm very happy with my new doll, thank you! yay
One of the sweetest sellers here!
+1 as a seller, bought a super sweet Hujoo from and I love her to pieces! Thanks!!!
+1 as a seller! Fantastic communication and super-fast shipping. Thanks again for such a smooth and easy transaction! Happy
++++++1 seller
Bought an outfit lot from her and its more than i expected yay . Every item is neat and well packaged. Me and my dolls are very happy :3

Thank you again !
+1 as a seller, wonderful communication and super quick shipping!
+1 as a seller smile
She's nice, easy to communicate with, and really friendly. Thanks for the Hujoo! She's so perfect! <3
+1 as a buyer. Thanks!
A++ as a buyer.

Nytherial is such a pleasure to do business with. She was prompt with her payment when she inquired about the dolls she wanted to buy from me. Email communication was wonderful, she is a fantastic dollie market member. Thank you ! n__n
+1 for a great trade partner

great communication and a great person to do business with ^^
+1 as Seller.

Fast shipping. Love all the dolls, all in perfect conditions. Thanks a lot.
+1 as a buyer!!
Was, perhaps, the easiest transaction I've ever done, it went so well! Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Very good communication, Thank you!!!!
+1 as a seller! Great communication and fast, safe shipment!
Hugs and thankyou!
+1 for a wonderful trade! I traded some wigs and outfits for her Hujoo Berry (my first BJD!). Everything went smoothly and was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!
I traded my Leeke Chouette for two dolls (Edge & Pollon) & cash and everything was wonderful! Nytherial paid super fast, shipped quickly, packed amazingly well and threw in so many extras on top of everything! She was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone as a buyer or a seller! Thanks so much!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4