Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Nytherial's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+21 positive

Ebay: 100% positive
http://myworld.ebay.com/rosutoreikon

I am 22 and have my own paypal account.

Leave any feedback here, please! smile
+1 for a super buyer! Wonderful to deal with. Thanks again! smile
+1 as a buyer! Everything was perfect, could not have asked for a better buyer for some clothes I was selling, thank you so much!!!!!
+1 for a smooth transaction! thank u!
+1 as a buyer, bought a few stock bits from me, was pleasant throughout. All-in-all a smooth transaction. :3
+1 Awesome Buyer! Super Sweet and Super fast payment! A pleasure! ♥
+1 for a great buyer! smile Super friendly, paid quickly. Very pleasant to do business with! <3
+1 as a buyer!
She bought Cornice from me and paid immediately and let me know as soon as she got there! Fantastic transaction! Thanks smile
+1 as buyer!
Sent payment super fast and quick replies. Thank you so much for buying her C:
+1 for being an awesome buyer!

Nytherial purchased a Nomado's scalp from me. Perfect transaction in every way--polite & friendly in her communication, immediate payment and she let me know when the package arrived. Thanks so much! smile
+1 as a buyer! Thank you!
A+ buyer.. had a really great transaction with Nytherial.
would for sure sell to again
thanks
K
+1 as a buyer! Very prompt payment, and communication was flawless, thanks again!
+1 as a buyer - prompt payment and very friendly communication! <3 Thanks again!
+1 for a buyer. Paid fast and very good communication. Thanks so much for your purchase!
Pages: 1 2 3 4