Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lilcurly's Feedback +33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have 100% positive feedback on ebay, mainly for buying, & for a few sales: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....wFeedback2&userid=lilredhead84&ftab=AllFeedback

and I also have lots of positive feedback on the My little pony arena for buying, selling, & participating in swaps:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=6797

Please leave any additional feedback for me here.........
+1 for a nice buyer. She adopted Holly from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you very much!^^ Hope to see more photos of her. smile
+1 as a super-awesome buyer!

Lilcurly bought a LUTS wig from me. She was friendly, nice & polite in her PMs. We had a great exchange of PMs during the transaction. Everything was perfect--she paid quickly and told me when the wig reached her. I'd definitely work with her again. She's a true doll! smile

(Edited to correct a spelling error.)
+1 as a great buyer. Thanks for buying and letting me know when the wig arrived.
+1 as seller

Quick and sweet! Chips arrived in the loveliest envelope and card! grin
+1 buyer, excellent! :3 Let me know when the items arrived and was polite throughout.
++1 as a seller!
Very good communication, truthful and fast shipping - Perfect transaction for an Obitsu body =)
+1

Lilcurly bought some clothes from me and everything went smoothly, thank you!
+1

Took part in my GO for Parabox and paid on time and replied fast to all messages! grin
+1 yay

sold me Uncanricky's boots and i love them - fast shipping and a great price - i couldnt ask for a better transaction grin
+1 for great seller! She had the items posted when she said they would be, and I even got a little extra x333 thanks!
+1

Feedback for Coolcat Spotty top and Coolcat shirt. Thanks so much!
+1 buyer, bought my Grell from me, is absolutly always great in communication; polite and friendly. smile Always a pleasure.
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication! Thanks again! Heart 2
+1 as a seller.

I´m more than happy to buy from her, she is very honest, very nice and friendly. Thanks a million. *_*
Pages: 1 2 3