Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Zuley´s Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 for being a sweetheart of a buyer.

I've had another wonderful transaction with Zuley. She is polite & friendly in communications, sends immediate payment and always leaves feedback and lets me know when she's received the item I sent. Thanks so much! smile
+1 for buyer! ^^

Bought a doll from me.. was very pleasant to work with and communication was great

thanks~
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought obitsu body from me. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you^^
+1 She paid on time for her part of the FMD GO. She was also very patient and understanding when I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to ship the wigs when I said I was going to.
Eyechips arrived today, quick postage and good packing. Thanks for a good transaction smile Charl
+1 as a buyer!
Friendly communication and prompt payment. Thanks so much! smile
bought some clothing from me - 1+ as a buyer!
Another +1 for Zuley!

This time, I bought a Dal body from her. She shipped quickly, always stayed in communication throughout and the item arrived in perfect condition yesterday. smile Thanks so much! (I can't PM for some reason)!
Another +1 for Zuley!

This time, I bought a Dal body from her. She shipped quickly, always stayed in communication throughout and the item arrived in perfect condition yesterday. smile Thanks so much! (I can't PM for some reason)!
+1 buyer, bought a doll from me, she was pleasant and patient throughout. smile Thanks for an easy transaction. ^^
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment. Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Wonderful transaction! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Great transaction, and communication!! Payment was sent quickly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much!!
+1 as a seller!
Bought a green shirt from her! She's totally awesome smile
+1 as seller

Bought partial body and little shoes from her. She always reply to pm fast, and the items was packaged safely. I love them a lot and it helps me to get a nice clean body for my dearest. Thank you dear! yay Heart
Pages: 1 2 3