Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Bohemian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-All Feedback-

Positive: 44
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

-Dolly Market-

Positive: 21
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

I can also be found on Flickr as PoppetCloset, the MLP Arena as Bohemian, and American Girl Collectors as Holly.
+1 as a truly wonderful buyer. Friendly, understanding and very considerate. Highly recommended and would be a pleasure to deal with again.

Thank you so much. smile Enjoy your dolls.
+1 sweet buyer thank you!
+1 as a seller, for two stock Pullip outfits. Items complete as described, securely packaged, prompt shipping, cheerful and friendly communication. Highly recommended!
Great seller! Purchased a wig for my little Kaori. Communication was friendly and she shipped quickly! Pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller!

I bought the Another Series flamingo from her, for a price that was beyond fair in my opinion, and her communication was awesome, before and after the transaction, as she also contacted me later to make sure that I got everything OK smile

Thanks Bohemian!
Awesome seller!

I bought some stands from Bohemian. Communication was excellent, price was fair and she even dropped them off at my place since we're in the same city. Super friendly as well. ^^ I'd have no problems buying from Bohemian again in the future. Thank you so much!
A very sweet and understanding seller. Very nice and secure package, and the clothes were in great condition.

(Bought Another Queen stock.)
+ 1 as Seller.

She shipped the outfit fast and the item arrived as pictured.
+1 as seller

Fantastic transaction. The Monster High girls looked like they had just come out of the box! They were packed beautifully and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!
+1 as a fabulous seller. I bought a couple of Monster High dolls from Bohemian and they were shipped very quickly and well packaged. Couldn't be happier thanks so much <3
+1 great seller!

I bought a couple of MH dolls, arrived quickly, beautifully packaged, & she even went out of her way to find the correct coloured stands - many thanks! smile
+1 fantastic seller

I bought some MH dolls and extras and they were packaged beautifully, shipped quickly & in better than NRFB condition (they have beautifully soft gunk free hair smile ) Thanks again Bohemian.
+1 as a great seller!

Thanks to Bohemian, I was finally able to complete my Monster High collection with Gil Webber. I also purchased my first J-doll from Bohemian. Communication was almost immediate, and the sale was completed within an hour. I received the package a week later. Thanks so much! I would gladly work with you any time smile
+1 great seller!

communication was immediate and very friendly. Got a whole bunch of MH dolls for a really good price, shipping was fair and super fast! Also came with little extras. Thank you so much!
Pages: 1 2