Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Teslithia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Please leave feedback for me here! I'm known as Teslithia on most forums.

E-bay E-bay Feedback
Etsy Etsy Feedback
Den of Angels Feedback
+1 positive. sent payment for items quickly and was very patient with me. thanks a bunch!
+2 - For Ala stock and buying items from me as well! Thanks so much!!
+2 for paying quickly on the 2 FMD wigs she has bought from me. One was through LJ and other through here.
+1 as a buyer
She sent the payment quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!
+1 for being an excellent split partner! Fast payment, great communication, a total pleasure to work with!! Thank you so much for splitting Tina with me!! <33
+1 as a buyer. :3 Bought my custom doll, she paid promptly and was polite throughout the communications.
+1 as a buyer/partial trader.

Thanks so much for the smooth & easy transaction. smile Teslithia purchased a Cornice Stock outfit and sent her paypal payment & a doll necklace (plus some hairpins) really quickly. Would definitely work with her again.
+1 as a buyer
^__^ Paid quickly and was very pleasant dealing with even through the unfortunate circumstances.
+1 as a buyer. Thank you very much! smile
+1 as a buyer - purchased a stock wig from me.
+1 as a buyer, bought a pair of Ken jeans from me.
+1 as a buyer!
Friendly communication and fast payment. Thanks so much! smile
+1 Bought my Papin, Papin went to a wonderful Home! Thank you so much for adopting her! Highly recommended!
+1 as a terrific buyer!
Teslithia bought a Raphia stock from me. She pays quickly, is fun to PM with, informed me when the package I sent arrived and left me feedback without me having to remind her to do so. Awesome! Thanks so much, Gina! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5