Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Grassshackgirl's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! Please leave any feedback comments down below. Thanks for stopping by!

Heart 2 Ebay Feedback Heart 2

Heart 2 MLPArena Feedback Heart 2
+1 as a buyer, prompt payment and really worried ^^
+1 for a great transaction! Bought a few clothing items from me, everything went perfect! Thanks!
Item: Bought 2 pairs of Cherry Patterned shoes for Pullip/Blythe from me^^
Date: March 16 2011
Your Location: Thailand

Comment: + 2 as buyer.smile Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~<3
+1 as a seller.

The MH girls arrived here speedy, were awesomely packaged and the seller is really nice too!
+1 Bought my custom Nina from me! Everything went perfect as always. A pleasure!!! thanks!
+2 as Buyer and Trader. We made a trade and purchase deal for a MH Deuce who arrived lighting fast and well packed. She requested a couple cute Hello Kitty beanies, was great to communicate with during the entire time. grin
+1 as a buyer

A lovely person to deal with smile Always friendly & polite, let me know as soon as her parcel arrived, paid promptly -- highly recommended to all.
+1 as a seller, very nice person, great dollies I bought from her thank you very much!
+1 as a buyer! Great person to deal with, communication is excellent, payment is quick! Super smooth transaction!
+ 1 as an excellent buyer, communication was wonderful and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with again.