Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for mrsmarks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I have done business with you, please leave me feedback and I will do the same, thank you!

Here is other feedback of mine:
Ebay
DOA
Fast payment! Let me know doll arrived safely. Highly recommended, would love to do business with you again! =D
+1 purchased a commissioned shirt for her Namu. Fast payment and excellent communication.
+1 as a buyer! Friendly, fast payment, good followup. smile Thanks!
+1 Sweet buyer, fast pay, thank you!
+1, awesome buyer, fast payment and response, thanks!
+1, a lovely buyer. quick payment, good communication, the whole ball of string.
+1 as a buyer - she purchased one of my nude, bald Trunk dolls. Communication was great, super fast payment, and overall a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! smile
Mrsmarks purchased a custom Pullip from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Wonderful buyer!
+1 as a buyer.
Bought some bodies from me. Paid quickly & let me know when they got there. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks again for giving my little guy a loving home! Happy
+1 as buyer. Fast payment and very awesome communication. Thank you so much again smile