Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: May Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my feedback thread! Thank you!
I have other feedback at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DayDreamerDolly?ref=si_shop
Thanks so much!
May
+1 as a seller.

Thanks a million for lovely Stica, I really love her.
Highly recommended!! Fast shipping, I've been a pleasure to buy from her. *_*
1+ as a seller - I purchased several wigs from her.
+2 as seller, I purchased a deboxed Veritas and she was in perfect condition and I purchased Lead's Wig and that too was in great shape. Arrived quickly. Thanks
+1 as a seller. i bought a lovely wig from her. it arrived quickly, wonderfully packed and she even included some adorable hairclips!
+1 as a seller, the wig came package lovely, thank you =3
+1 as a seller

I purchased the lovely Prunella from May and she arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition... I already adore her!

Thanks a bunch~
+1 as a seller! I bought Butler from May! He arrived very well packaged, in super condition, and I couldn't be happier with him! Communication was great, and May is a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!!! <3 (sorry for the late feedback). >.<
+1 as a seller, lovely items, good comms, swift shipping x
+1 as a seller

I bought Chill & a custom Taeyang from May. She very kindly allowed me a layaway, communication was always prompt & pleasant and shipping was ultra fast. Thanks again smile
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping, Thank you! The modified Raphia is very pretty!
(Sorry for not leaving feedback for so long, I was not on Dolly Market for a while due to the fact that I was typing the URL in wrong!)
+1 for a super nice seller! Wonderful to deal with, awesome prices, and fast shipping! Would buy from again, thank you so much!
+1 as a seller! I bought Barasuishou from May, and she arrived in great condition, fast shippping, and was super understanding and nice when my Paypal was having problems processing payment.
I absolutely adore Bara, thanks so much! grin
+1 a Taeyang seller grin Great conditions and quick sending
+1 as a truly outstanding seller! May went above and beyond to ship a doll to me even though she was busy getting ready for (and having) a baby! I couldn't be happier with her communication, shipping, and the doll himself. Highly recommended! Thanks so much!
Pages: 1 2