Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Chocoang3l Feedbacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tbadl-890960420.gif]

DM Feedbacks :

Positive: 5
Neutral : -
Negative: -

Ebay Feedbacks :

Positive: 78

Etsy Feedbacks :

Positive: 322

Links to my feedback pages are available in my signature

[Image: tbadl-890960420.gif]
chocoAng3l purchased a littlefee faceplate from me. She was awesome with communication, very friendly to chat with, and paid quickly.

Thanks so much!!

+1 Choco commissioned me to do a face up for her Nahh-ato , she paid promptly and delightful to chat with. smile would definitly love to deal with again.
+1 as a buyer
Purchased some Pullip dresses from me. She's a wonderful buyer, very quick with replies and with payment! Thank you so much <3
Choco purchased a bunch of items from me via my Flickr page.
She was great to deal with, fantastic communication and fast payment.
+1 buyer smile
Choco purchased many dresses from me and was very friendly and patient. Highly recommended!

+1 buyer
Did a split with her! She was fantastic in finding out I wanted a Rayne of my own! grin

+3!!! grin grin grin split partner!
+1 buyer
sold her my veritas! super sweet to deal with. fast payment and great communication! very happy with our transaction! thanks for adopting my girl!
+1 for a wonderful seller! So polite, and an absolute sweetie to work with. Item arrived in great condition, would buy from again in a heartbeat! grin Thanks again!