Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 as a buyer of stock! Thanks!
I purchased some beautiful boots from fishy and it was a wonderful transaction and the boots are stunning!
Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller.
I bought a bait head from Fishy and everything was perfect. smile
+1 buyer/GO participant

wonderful group order member!
+1 as seller! Thanks for being patient with my not wanting the furry bits of Tiger Lily's stock. grin everything arrived just great today!
+1 as a commissioner! Fishy made a bunch of lovely leggings for my Dals. They look so cute! Fishy was so patient with me, and I'm very pleased with the results. Thank you, dear! :3
+1 as a seller

Items exactly as described and oodles of good communication! Thanks fishy!!
+1 as a seller. Great communication, and helped sort out every setback encountered. She's lovely, thank you!
+1 as a seller! I bought a dal from Fishy as she arrived quickly and very well packaged. Communication was fantastic as well. Thanks again! uwu♥
+1 as a buyer

Fishy purchased Veritas's stock from me. Immediate payment, prompt and friendly in PMs...no problems whatsoever. Glad you got the stock outfit you wanted! smile
+1 as a seller. A pleasure to work with smile
+1 As a seller she shipped the hat I bought very quickly!

+1 As a buyer for a wig she paid quickly.
+1 seller
I purchased a dolly from her and all went swimmingly well grin
+1 buyer! Thanks!
+1 as a seller.
I bought a J-doll and outfit, and she even sent some stock clothes which I didn't think were included. Excellent communication too. Happy buyer smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8