Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 Posative feedback as seller. I bought a doll from her and everything was great! She shipped her very fast. Thank you smile
+1 as seller; my Byul arrived quickly and is lovely!
+1 as a seller. Bought a few TM mini dolls from her! A little bit of hassle, but we handled it well! No hard feelings smile shipping was very quick and well wrapped! Will buy again from her yay
+1 as a seller. I bought bald/nude Taeyang Willy Wonka from her at an amazing price. He was packed up really well and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much! smile I hope you feel better soon.
+1 again as a seller; I bought a mini Pullip. Great communication and shipped right away. A pleasure to do business with smile
+1 as a seller of Dal Katoya - thanks!
+1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.
(03-24-2015, 03:10 PM)thisday Wrote: [ -> ]+1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.

^^; There was a case I saw on Flickr a while back of the post office just crushing the daylights out of an envelope and ruining the eyechips inside. It's a warning to preempt bad behavior! ^^;;
+1 as a seller.

My Byul arrived safely and quickly, I couldn't be happier! Would definitely do business with again.
+4 as a seller! 4 beautiful pairs of eyechips arrived quickly and safely. A pleasure to deal with! smile
+1 as a buyer, everything went smoothly, great transaction, thank you! smile
+1 as seller! Thanks for Katoya smile
+1 as a buyer! Thanks for being so patient!
Thank you for my mini Minty princess! ! I love her! The communication and shipping was great!

100% perfect!!

She is now my third doll and my littlest hehe
+1 as a Seller. I purchased a bait Pullip Saras from her along with extra stands.

She's just been mailed and I await with anticipation. Fishy had good communication and friendly service.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8