Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 as a seller, I bought the nude Isul after his outfit was split off. He arrived yesterday safe and sound and I couldn't be happier, yet another flawless transaction!
+1 as a seller! I got the nude Dal Romantic Rabbit and she's simply the cutest thing; I can't wait to start making clothes for her!
+1 seller! I bought Another soldier rabbit from her and everything sent smoothly, thank you so much!!
+1 buyer

Very fast payment and wonderful communication smile
+1 As a seller!

Great communication and Namu Fai arrived well padded and faster than expected.
Thank you for the great transaction!
+1 as a buyer!

fishy is always a pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller. I just bought a doll from Fishy this evening. We found out we lived in the same city and met up-how rad is that! She even included some stock which was totally unexpected and awesome. Thanks, Fishy!
+1 as a seller

fishy is one of my favourite people to deal with. Understanding, kind & quick like a bunny LOL with communication and shipping. She also included a very generous extra with my new girl - thankyou again my dear.
+1 as seller, my Lunatic Queen arrived super fast and in pretty great condition!
+1 for a great sale!

Sold me a bait Colline at a great price, and shipping was very fast.
+1 as a seller! I bought Hangry's stock from her and everything arrive well packaged and quickly! Thank you!!
+1 as a seller. I bought Pullip Henri's stock outfit from fishy and was very happy with the transaction! Shipping was super quick, as was communication, and the outfit is adorable. smile
+1 as a seller!

Bought a Pullip from fishy. Communication was friendly and shipping was fast. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, I bought a nude Hermine Byul from Fishy and she was shipped quickly and packed well, communication was lovely. Always a pleasure thanks!
+1 as a seller. I bought a nude/ bald Taeyang from her at a good price, and she was very patient while I made up my mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8