Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 as seller
Very nice price on a Dal, shipped well
+1 for a great seller! Sold me a Little Pullip and was just lovely to work with. Thanks again!
+1 as a seller

I recently bought a few items from fishy. Everything was packed well and communication was great. Overall I would buy from again.

(So sorry this is a little late. Very busy during the holidays)
+1 as a seller!
I bought a Type 4 Pullip body from Fishy, who was willing to split it from a MIO kit. Communication and everything was excellent. Thank you so much! smile
+1 as a seller!

Great communication, very open to reasonable offers and super fast shipping! I love my new little girl, thank you so much! Heart
+1 as a seller!
Bought taeyang hook, good communication, hook arrived safe and sound!
+1 as seller I got two dolls and they came very fast in good shape smile thank you!
+1 as a seller!
Purchased an outfit and it was shipped quickly and professionally.
What a great seller!
+1 for an awesome seller. Great communicator, fast shipper, and I love my doll!nthank you very much!
+1 as a seller! Not much cushion in the packing, but the two dolls arrived safely and as pictured. Happy Great communication again. Thank you very much!
+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment. Was a pleasure to work with, thank you! LOL
+3 as a seller. Bought 3 items in the past while and everything arrived safe and sound !
+1 for a great seller. Sold me the cutest Licca doll and packed her so well that even getting sat on by a rhino at the post office didn't leave a mark! Thanks again!
+1 Amazing seller!

I have bought from fishy before and this transaction was just as amazing as the last one. Always a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for helping me to find some more of my wishlist items fishy. You are the best! ♡
Plus 1 as a seller!

But a little Pullip from fishy. Communication was prompt and friendly and the shipping was fast. It's always a pleasure to deal with fishy. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8