Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PullipDalLover's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys if you buy from me or sell to me please leave whether it was Positive (+) Neutral (/) or Negative (-) , if you were the buyer or seller, and why smile Thanks!
+ 1 as seller
She sold me Akoya's outfit and a Lalaloopsy. Very fast shipping!
+1 as a buyer.

Brenda bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Would definitely work with her again.

smile
+1 as a buyer for a couple of hoodies I made a while back! Very friendly & communication is excellent~

ArisuZawa

+1 as a Seller
Have bought several times in the past. Thank you!
+1

have done business with on LiveJournal and has always been a pleasure to deal with yay
+1 as a buyer!

Brenda bought a few dolly items for me on LJ and she was a great buyer!
Transaction: Sell
Item: 3 outfits for Blythe
Date: June 2011
My Location: Thailand

+3 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer!grin
+1 as buyer, bought a few wigs from me smile
+1 as a seller.

I just received some items I purchased (via LJ) from pullipdalllover - the came super fast and in great shape.

Definitely would buy from again. smile
+1 as a seller

purchased a gorgeous Timulus, a type 3 body (both over LJ), and (on ebay) a Celsiy wig. all items came fast, as described, and packaged wonderfully. she also helped me determine if the type 3 body would be a good match for my Kirsche, who had broken her wrist.
+ 1 as seller
She sold me a Taeyang Horizon. Carefully packed and fast shipping!
Very nice seller!
Item: bought 1/6 scale 8 dresses from me
Date: Early Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 8 as buyer

Comment: Great communication, and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer!smile
+1 Dal arms have arrived safe today thanks my new dal really needed them.
Awesome as a buyer +1!