Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lady Windsor's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lady-windsor.png]

Hello! I am very prompt with transactions whether paying as a buyer
or shipping as a seller (usually within 24 hours after payment clears).

Dolly Market
Positive: 28 Neutral: 0 Negative: 0

All positive feedback on BK and DoA

+1 Thank you for your fast payment for the coats. smile
+1 as a buyer.
Bought a wig from me. Paid quickly & let me know when the package arrived. Thanks!
+1 as a fabulous buyer <3 Paid immediately, communication was excellent, she let me know when Sabrina arrived at her new home. She was also very understanding! Would not hesitate to do business with again.
+1 and highly recommended as a buyer. She purchased a few clothing items from me, and the transaction was not only flawless but entertaining as well (in a good way wink ). Thank you so much!
+1 buyer, excellent and easy transaction. smile
Sold a Hujoo Berry to Lady Windsor. Excellent communication, extremely fast payment. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller. Bought Pullip Neve smile Excellent communication, super friendly and helpful! Shipped crazy fast. Thanx so much for letting me buy her, I owe you!
+1 as a buyer. She bought some doll clothes from me and was lovely throughout. Thanks again! smile
+1 for an excellent buyer! Great communication and payed quickly! A joy to work with! smile
+1 as buyer!
Very good communication and quick payment! Thank you ~
+1 as a buyer.
bought two wigs from me. Paid fast & let me know once they got there. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and very polite. Thank you smile
+1 as a buyer. Lady Windsor purchased a lot of pukifee clothes from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you so much and I hope your tiny/tinies enjoy the clothes!
smile
Pages: 1 2