Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for *NatTheCat*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a seller.
The package arrived quickly and well wrapped. The entire transaction was absolutely perfect <3
Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer

Friendly communication and prompt payment. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. Everything went well. Highly recommended. Thank you smile
+1 seller A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
I am so happy with the 2 dolls I bought from Nat. They are gorgeous. They were so wonderfully packed & they arrived very quick too! Thank you so much for being so wonderfully kind & helpful. You are a great seller! Heart 2
+1 as a seller

Bought an older doll from her and she was very patient with my requests for various details and photos. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Bought a Pullip head and the doll was very well packed and she provided lots of photos. Very quick with shipping, too! Thanks so much!
+1 for the best sale ever!!!

Sold me her Happy Birthday Namu 2 for a great price. She offered him to me before she even made a sale thread, let me make payments, didn't get made at me when I forgot to send said payments, then let me send the rest through the mail because I didn't have internet. This was one of the greatest sales I have ever done on this forum!
+1 for a split
Nat and I split Taeyang Pluto from PS. She took care of all the ordering and shipping and was great with updates. She kept the nude doll and got the stock out to me promptly. It was a great split.
+1 as a buyer! Nat the Cat bought a bunch of items in my 50% off sale. Transaction was easy and successful! (Sorry for the late feedback!)
+1 as a seller! I bought Seila's stock from her. Great communication, fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I bought some stock bits from Nat. Everything was packed well and arrived in a timely manner. Communication was a bit slow, but we were able to come to a conclusion (which I was happy with). Overall I would gladly buy from again.
+1 as a buyer. Thanks!
** +1 as a buyer **
Friendly communication and fast payment, plus a good home for Mr. Birthday. Would definitely deal with her again. Thanks so much!! LOL
+1 as a seller. I bought a wig from *NatTheCat* and she was a pleasure to deal with. I already plan to buy another wig from her soon smile
+1 as a seller, she saw I was wanting an Arion and helped me get my baby!!! As well as a bait head I needed LOL Totally rad Heart 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4