Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Stripeybelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feedback thread for Stripeybelly!

Hi guys! I mostly buy/sell on eBay and occasionally LJ, so I might not have a lot of feedback here for a while...

As a seller: 8

As a buyer: 4

*_*
+1 as a buyer.

Purchased some doll clothing from me--PMs were polite, sent payment quickly, let me know when the items were received and left me feedback. Thanks so much for the perfect transaction--I appreciate it!

grin
+1 for a great sale

sold me a bait Stica fo my next custom project - was shipped extremly fast and was packaged really well - couldnt have asked for a better transaction
+1 as a seller

Lovely to work with. Fast shipping and great communication. Adore Nella- promo photos don't do her justice. Thank you stripey!
+1 as an awesomely stupendulous and amazing seller!

One of the most fun transactions ever! Shipping was fast, packaging was amazing and I got my dream doll! Thanks so much Stripey!! You're the best smile
+1 for a great seller! I bought a lovely custom Dal, and the transaction was perfect. Thanks again smile
+1 as a seller for some MLP blind bag ponies. Friendly PMs and super fast shipping! Thanks!
+1 for a great sale

sold me a pair of shoes and tophat for a future custom - shipped fast and packaged very well - love to do business with her ^^
+1 as a seller

Stripey sold me some tiny MLP's, they arrived fast and safe! She's a pleasure to deal with. smile
+1

I was commissioned to put together some cabochon eyes for Stripeybelly. She was a perfect customer in every way and I highly recommend dealing with her. smile Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer!

Another awesome transaction with Stripey!! Payment was fast and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived smile
+1 as a seller!

Bought a couple stands and they came fast still wrapped and brand new!
+1 as a buyer. She was wonderful to deal with, great communication and overall very smooth transaction.

Thank you so much!
1+ seller . Great communication and fast shipment grin Thanks so muchie !
+1 as a seller.

Package shipped securely and quickly. Friendly, professional communication. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2