Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback Thread for blukat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've sold and bought in the past as ethereal_spirits on eBay (1064 as of 8/28/12) and my feedback on Den of Angels is under accidental_subjects. Joining here because I'm a Pullip addict. Nice to meet you!
1+ as a buyer - purchased a doll from me. Thanks!
+1

Blukat bought some eyes from me. Perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much!
smile
Item: Bought Pullip - Bloody Red Hood head + body from me.
Date: Oct 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. However, I misunderstood her and thought she didn't want the body at first, so I only charge for the head + shipping fee and ship it accordingly. After she inform me of my mistake we discussed and resolved it, and I charged for the body and shipped the 2nd package to her. Really recommended and very understanding buyer~Heart Sorry about messing your order and thank you for your patient~!grin
+1 as a buyer

blukat participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
+1 again. smile

Wonderful buyer--fast payment & let me know when the item reached her. I definitely recommend. Thank you so much!
Another +1!

I commissioned blukat to sew up a doll dress. She allowed me to send the fabric and she gave me a really fair price. The dress is well-sewn and she stayed in communication with me so I always felt good about the transaction.

grin
Thank you so much, and I'll definitely be back for more.