Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for PG123MOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 for another great transaction.
It's always a pleasure dealing with Denise. Polite, pays quickly, lets me know when things arrive and leaves feedback. Couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction.

grin
+1 As a seller! Very quick to answer my messages, and send out the wig very quick, and packaged nice and safely. Very pleased.
+1 as Go participant.

Great communication, prompt payment, and great to deal with. Thanks for joining my GO!
+1 Seller - Awesome! I received the Sage rather quickly and communication was great. Thanks!
+ as a seller!

Got Nina Friday, she was shipped quickly and packaged well as always.
+1 as a seller!

I got Isul Mao today, and he was packaged real well. Great communication, responds to messages quickly and ships quick too!
I'm so happy with my Dal and PG3MOM was just super! Thanks!
+1 as seller!

Bought stock from her, and it showed up very quickly and packed wonderfully. Thanks so much!
Another +1 from me!

I bought a nude Akoya + a bunch of bits and pieces from PGMOM123! This is my third time buying from her and she has been nothing but fantastic every time. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!
+1 for another awesome transaction!

PG123MOM bought a LW wig from me, and as always, paid promptly and had great communication smile Thanks so much Denise!
+1 as a seller

Bought Lizbel stock. Excellent communication and shipped quickly. thanks so much
+1 for a buyer. Great transaction. Fast payment. Thanks so much! smile
+1 As seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and all-around awesome seller! Thanks so much for the Isul white rabbit!
+1 as sell

Super fast shipping, great communication, and everything showed up in great shape. Awesome transaction!
+1 As Seller: Quick, great communication and reasonable!

Thanks so much for the wonderful goodies!
Pages: 1 2 3