Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for PG123MOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I have done several transactions of buying and selling on LJ
I have also purchased items from DM with Kira Kira under pullipgirl123 feedback my daughter.
I have several feedback transactions on ebay here is my link
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rickslick11&ftab=AllFeedback
+1 as a buyer!

The transaction was perfect, fast payment and great communication. Thanks so much! grin
+1 as a buyer! Just lovely to deal with pg123mom!

Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer
Thank you for the fast payment and for a great transaction!! smile
+1 as a buyer for another perfect transaction!
great communication and fast payment -- couldn't ask for more!! thanks again!! grin
+1 as a buyer for an awesome transaction! Purchased Stica's stock outfit from me - good communication & quick payment. Thanks so much! grin
+1 as buyer! She bought Marietti's stock from me, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer

I sold a wig and more eyes to PG123MOM. Everything went well, perfect transaction in every way. Thank you!
smile
1+ as a buyer - bought a card from me - thanks!
+1 as a seller

Excellent transaction for Delorean stock. Great communication and fast shipping. Very sweet to deal with. OUtfit looks fabulous on Lan Ake! LOL
Thank you!
PG123MOM purchased my Latte and Cornice dolls. She had lovely communication and fast payment. All around lovely transaction. I hope you like your new girls!
+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment, as always! Thanks so much Denise!
+1 as a buyer, great to deal with! Thanks so much Heart 2
+2 as a seller!

I bought a Leeke wig from PG123MOM and it arrived quickly and well packed! I say +2 because I also did a split for a Grell with her ages ago and don't think I ever left feedback. ^^;

Wonderful seller, would definitely buy from again and would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, quick payment & would definitely deal with again.
Pages: 1 2 3