Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Joichi's Feedback Thread =^_^=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! Just recording the feedbacks over here. I have sold and traded with other previous buyers in non-Pullip as well as doll related items (which were PVC scales + trading figs). They have all been successful transactions and I'm an honest buyer/seller. Feel free to pm me and I try to reply within a week; whenever I'm not busy or away for afew days. (It helps me keep a record of purchases too.)

Current Records List (since April)

+14 Buyer
+2 Seller
+3 Trades partner
+0 Neutral

Feedback records from these locations:
Livejournal: http://joichi-maki.livejournal.com/17512.html
MFC forum shop: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Joichi/shop/&tab=feedbacks
+1 as a buyer

Joichi purchased a pullip stock wig and a pair of Isul stock eyechips from me. Everything went well and I would definitely transact with her again. Thank you!

smile
Item: Bought these from me: 2x Isul pants, Duke and BRedHood wigs
Date: Dec 18. 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: +2 as buyer. Not only bought 2 wigs from me, but also bought 2 of my handmade Isul's pants from Etsy.smile Communication was smooth and great in general. Payment was also very prompt after negotiation were completed. Really recommended buyer, would love to deal with again.wink
+2 for buyer! First bought two wigs from me and then bought Chelsea. Excellent communication! Fast payments! Overall super transactions! Thank you!!! smile
+2 as a Buyer
Simply Wonderful to deal with. Joichi bought lots of my random goodies. Very friendly & communication was the best! Payment was speedy too. Thank you for buying from me! *hugs*
+1 as a buyer.
Bought a huge pile of Pullip clothes from me! Was very nice and easy to deal with. smile
+1 As a seller

We traded for Pullip Merl, and she was packed up great and made it here safely! Great communication, very happy yay
+1 positive as buyer

Perfect buyer; great communication, very friendly, fast payment etc smile
+1 as a trade partner! yay
Shipped very quickly, packed safely, and great communication. wink Thank you so very much; I love Grell! Heart 2
+1 as Seller - Sold me 3 wigs at a great price. Thanks so much!!
+1 Positive

Great buyer! Excellent communication, paid quickly. Thank you so much!
+1 smile
Wonderful buyer, really fast payment!
The first person I ever sent anything to and was super patient with me! and i appreciate that soo much!
+1 for perfect buyer smile

paid so fast my eyes crossed LOL Always a pleasure to talk to, easy to get along with and thoughtful. HIGHLY recommended.
Feedback for the Favourites swap.

+1, Joichi put together a really lovely box for her partner, especially as she had weight limits to take into consideration! She found the most amazing little re-ment chemistry set, & went above & beyond to put together a great selection of items. Welcome at any of my future swaps smile
+1 as a buyer

Always a pleasure to sell to. Fast payment and great communication!
Pages: 1 2