Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Rhini's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+3 seller
+1 Trader!
+3 Buyer

Heart

Etsy:Shop
MLPArena:Feedback
+1 Buyer/Trade

Had my first 'Pullip Trade' with Rhini - she paid her half for Merl but due to complications (from Paypal not her) - everything still was a success! For being not just a great buyer, but showed great honesty and clear communication yay

Would love to trade or do business with her again, thanks for taking Merl at the price offered.
+1 as a buyer! yay Very nice; extremely fast payment; thank you very much for giving My Melody a new home! grin
+1 to Rhini as a buyer.

Super nice, fast payment, and excellent all around. Thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer!

She adoted my Nina, lovely to work with and very good communication.. Paid quickly...
+ 1 as a great seller!! She was very helpfull and nice. Very fast shipping and well protected. Thank you for all!!
+1 as a seller! Another great transaction with her! Very nice and good seller!!
+1 as a seller. Great and friendly communications and very helpful. Smooth transaction. And my Funko vinyl sparkly Twilight Sparkle (^-^) arrived quickly and safely. Thank you very much <3.
+1 as a seller!! I bought a Cinciallegra from Rhini and everything was perfect! She's really nice to deal with, great communication, super friendly, packed well & shipped quickly. Thanks again!!