Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: bling for the MH crew ... maybe ... WARNING! MH doll boobages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(EDIT: WOOT! SHE'S A MEMBER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEXASGAL! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!)

got my end of a trade with a member at a different message board and crap in a hat is she freakin TALENTED with the jewelry making! Whacked this pics don't do ANY of these pieces any justice at all!

one piece has been smuggled away by a certain flamey headed dweebus who i won't mention names but starts with an 'F' and and ends with an "enix" ...
[Image: DSCN1062.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1063.jpg]

granted, with the red/black/grey it was screaming his name ... LOVE IT!

[Image: DSCN1055.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1058.jpg]

another model has found her piece as well lol
[Image: DSCN1061.jpg]

the rest are still being divied out amongst the ghouls, but i see a few screaming Rochelle's name and a few screaming Ghoulia's lol here they are somewhat modelled by a very hard to photograph custom in progress lol

[Image: DSCN1053.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1052.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1051.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1046.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1043.jpg]

they are so tiny and pretty and sparkly and i'm so totlally afraid i'm going to break them ... *bites nails nervously* .....
Your MH crew (and Fenix) have scored some really cool jewelry--I'm especially enamored with the ropy looking red/black/silver beads--just wowed at her ability to work so small!
Those are so pretty. grin
My fav is the one with the blue and pink charm.
*nods* i can't pick a fav, but i'm totaly enamored by the teeny tiny charm bracelet in the second to last pic lol but love them all!

... i need more so i don't have to decide who gets to wear one and who doesn't ... *whimpers* lol
Fishnets? On the fish?

Well played lol

(and yeah that is pretty awesome jewelry)
So, I just happened to stumble on this, and I'm tickled pink to see you love the jewelry! The woven necklace looks awesome on your boy!
Ahhhh is your Fenix a custom, or is that one of the stock Taeyangs? Because damn but I am in love. <3
All that jewelry is amazing!
He's a stock Taeyang Hash in different clothes, and he's a pretty smashing guy if i do say so myself wink http://www.pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/p...ucts_id=89 sooooooooooooooooo totally worth this awesome price too lol

lol i LOVE EM ALL Texasgal! smile they still go through the rotation of dollies as i move em around ... except the one Fenix laid claim to lol
(Swoon) that is fantastic! I know what I'll be buying straight away at Easter time! I promised my Akemi that I would get her a boyfriend if I ever came across a suitable Tae and looks like I just did! Now I can go window shopping for a powder blue wig for him :3
lol WOOT!