Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: San Francisco Meet up? (September 1st)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to put this out there if anyone wants to have a meet up in August September. We could meet in the same areas of Japantown or something. Whenever you all are free.

Okay!
I'd be interested in a meet up.
I'm interested too, August or early September work for me!
If we do our usual Saturday, I think so far any one in August except the 3rd works for me.
The Saturdays I have free are 7/13 and maybe 7/27. Though, if we do Saturday, I'll have to leave by 2:30PM to visit my parents in San Leandro. I might be taking classes Saturday mornings starting 8/19 as well, so Sundays work better for me at the moment.

September is pretty free for me (except for Saturdays >_<).

Sorry, I didn't reailze how crazy my schedule was going to get with class registration. ;_;
Maybe Sunday is better for me, too, now that I think about it. The 18th I wanted to try and crash a bjd meet in the city, but I think other than that Sundays should work.
Sunday will work for me. Maybe the Aug. 25th?
Turns out I can't make 8/25. sad That only leaves 8/11 (this weekend) or maybe early September? Does 9/1 work for anyone?
Can't do this weekend, but Sept. 1st will work. Or I can do the 15th, 22nd or 29th
Let's do September then. I think I can work that without a problem.
Yay! Does 9/1 work for everyone? (I'll update the title) >_<;
Hey everyone... how fun to get together again!! I just double checked and Sunday, Sep 1st I think will work so far. I just need to get some info from hubz.

I look forward to seeing everyone <3
(08-10-2013, 12:05 PM)RacerGT Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone... how fun to get together again!! I just double checked and Sunday, Sep 1st I think will work so far. I just need to get some info from hubz.

I look forward to seeing everyone <3

It'll be good to see you again!
It'll be great seeing everyone again. Looking forward to it. smile Should we meet at tan tan again? I kind of want those yummy cakes and drinks again! XD Unless you all want to try some place new. smile
Tan Tan is easy because it's so little you can tell if people are there before you even get inside! But I'm open to new places, too.
Pages: 1 2