Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
No, I would not expect to see them at PUDDLE. Requiem heard a rumor that MSC is being discontinued.

Reminder, everyone - enter the online photo/art contest!
(04-24-2014, 11:19 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Requiem heard a rumor that MSC is being discontinued.

WHAT? NO! Oh My Dead
I'd recommend plajapan.com. They also sell MSC, and also by the case.
[Image: 6baae13b-63a8-4332-a6b5-0bad299ce13e_zpsba6ad0ca.jpg]

^^ I'm donating dolly artwork (of their choice much like this pic) for the top 3 winners ^^
Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much. The artwork you posted here is so so cute!

I'm going to print it out and post it on my frig.
Happy
So, um, how many dolls does everyone bring to a thing like this?
Is three excessive? smile
I brought all seventeen of mine once (back when I only had seventeen). THAT was excessive.

Also, friendly reminder that you have two days to get me your information if you are participating in either the Coolcat or Junkyspot GO's for PUDDLE. yay
Thanks for the heads up ravenwcatz. I need to get that sorted.

@Severity, I'm bringing about 10. Chad just found this wonderful scrap booking case that'll hold 7-8 dolls. They're white on the inside and acid free. I'll have to see if he can send me the link. You can check out the PUDDLE group on flickr. https://www.flickr.com/groups/1088598@N25 I would say most people have at least 3-5 dolls with them.
Is three excessive, hahahaha. You can definitely bring three! I've probably brought twenty at one time, and that was definitely excessive. Just keep in mind that you might go home with another one or two!
I want to come so bad!!!!!! It is not far from me at all! But I am moving and cant move anything else and I can spend much money at the moment and the date is right before I move
I'm bringing 11 dolls, plus 1 MIO kit. Heart I'm also hoping to bring home at least one new doll! (Custom rainbow Myufish/KerriaRosette Yeolume, I'm looking at you! wink ).

I'm bringing my Neo & Middie Blythes too. I'd love to meet everyone else's Blythes, if you have any to bring~ Heart

I'm bummed you can't make it, Hazel! It's definitely going to be an amazingly fun weekend!
I would totally bring my Blythe if I had one. I'm hoping to earn enough through sales at PUDDLE to bring home a Simply Delight. I also blame you for this, Pixachii. wink
I wish I could come to Puddle ! It sounds like you guys have a blast ! Maybe one day.. but for now I entered the online contest grin Thanks for making it possible for those of us who cant go to join in on the fun grin
I'm bringing my yet-unnamed Cecily, Alanna, and my Byul Sucre (because she's so tiny and cute!) I think that's about all I can manage on the bus! Especially because I do plan on bringing someone new home. smile my mom is bringing her Pirate Taeyang, whether she knows it or not yet. :3
(04-30-2014, 01:37 AM)prettypuppet Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could come to Puddle ! It sounds like you guys have a blast ! Maybe one day.. but for now I entered the online contest grin Thanks for making it possible for those of us who cant go to join in on the fun grin
You are welcome! Thanks for entering the contest!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28