Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(04-29-2014, 12:56 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]So, um, how many dolls does everyone bring to a thing like this?
Is three excessive? smile

I'd say however many you're comfortable hauling around and also keeping in mind you will be sharing a table with others and their dolls.
This was my crew from last year:
[Image: 9113876656_2849a1de5e.jpg]
I haven't decided at all who is coming. Maybe a smaller BJD or two and I could bring a Blythe, too. Probably my Yeolume Hannah, and after that it depends on who I need to bring to enter custom contests and who ever else I can fit in the car.
Here are some of my dolly crew from 2014. It is sheer dolly chaos!
[Image: 9098603218_93fcbd959c_z.jpg]
Haha! there's Yeolume rolling around! She's tipped over or laying down in just about every PUDDLE photo.
it's hard to sit up with that egg head of hers
I just renewed the PUDDLE domain and hosting for another two years. It costs about $6 per month. If anyone would like to contribute $6 to help with the fees, please let me know!
I'll help with 2 months's fees. Send me a
PM on where to send the $.
Thanks, KiraKira! That is very nice.
Not sure who all I'm bringing but if you're going to be there and you want to see one of my girls in particular then just let me know. smile

I do have a question though since this will be my first PUDDLE I'm not sure how things work at this certain meetup... Do I need to reserve a space as a vendor if I'm only going to be selling one doll?
(05-04-2014, 12:59 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a question though since this will be my first PUDDLE I'm not sure how things work at this certain meetup... Do I need to reserve a space as a vendor if I'm only going to be selling one doll?

Nope! There is usually a designated BST time for everyone to sell off their things, so you don't need a vendor table.
Thanks! smile I'm so excited guys! I can't wait to meet everyone in person! And I finally got a car again so even if no one wants to carpool with me I can make it. (That is if work gives me the day off)
(05-04-2014, 12:59 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure who all I'm bringing but if you're going to be there and you want to see one of my girls in particular then just let me know. smile

I hope you bring Payton!! Heart
You got it pixachii! Like she'd let me leave her at home anyway. wink I hope you'll bring Miri so they can hang out! And I'd love to see Autumn if you were planning on bringing her.
I was definitely going to bring Miri! We'll have to get some photos! Heart I want to bring Autumn too! My plan is to bring all of my dolls, so I bought them a large basket & decorated it with floral fabric. It's going to be a bit unwieldy, I'm afraid! But I couldn't possibly leave anyone home! blush

Oooh, I also hope you also bring Cricket. Your photos of her were the first owner photos I saw of her, so I'd really love to see her in person!
I was hoping you'd bring Winifred, pixachii. I'm bringing my Ra Muw. I wish I had a Blythe to bring, but I need to earn some extra money first. I think it would be awesome to have a Blythe the beer tasting.
Pixachii... Miss Cricket will be attending as well. Even if she doesn't want to. ;P

BH... I'll be bringing my Blythe to sell *winkwinknudgenudge*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28