Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
If you're doing a popular Dal, the Dal House forums actually have a thread keeping track of which dal is the most popular with collectors: Most Popular Dolls.

The current leader is Cinnamaroll, believe it or not. Rb_x
Thanks for the reminder! For a rainbow-themed Dal, Tweety is pretty near the top.
(05-08-2014, 04:42 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reminder! For a rainbow-themed Dal, Tweety is pretty near the top.

She's on sale on Amazon, too. With full-stock, for $49 USD. Rb_x Which is $10 less than I paid for mine, without stock. ;A;

(While she's SUPER DUPER ORANGE, she's still a cute Dal.)
orange + Dal = super duper cute!
I love orange and I love Dal but I have horrible associations with Tweety Bird, thanks to a snobbish friend turned enemy back in my middle school days who was obsessed with the stupid bird!
I don't have a Tweety and won't be picking one up before PUDDLE, so I'd be out of luck for the photo. BUT, I think she is a lovely idea for a doll of the year nominee. After all, she is both rainbow-themed and easy to find. If several people have her, then I vote that you go with her! Heart
aww I love the orange look of Tweety and she is so cute.

I wanted to buy her once but glad I waited till I found one with stock included. I may put her on my wishlist.. thanks!
So...I didn't sign up to be a vendor. I do have a couple of things I've been trying to sell via the BST here: partial Aurora stock and a couple handmade outfits. Would it be okay to bring them to try to sell, or would I need to sign up to be a vendor?
(05-04-2014, 04:17 PM)DeLightfulfreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2014, 12:59 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a question though since this will be my first PUDDLE I'm not sure how things work at this certain meetup... Do I need to reserve a space as a vendor if I'm only going to be selling one doll?

Nope! There is usually a designated BST time for everyone to sell off their things, so you don't need a vendor table.

Based on this from earlier, I think that it's okay for you to bring them to sell smile
Correct. Only people with sales tables with lots of items are vendors. We are pretty tight on vendor space.
I'm good with half a table like last year. I have more stuff but will have a vertical display.
Vertical displays are really great!
How much room do we really have at a table? I will be bringing 5 all my dolls will I have room?
I mentioned this in another thread, but, I'm going to be bringing my personal obitsu-ing kit to PUDDLE. If anyone is having trouble with their Pullip/Obitsu hybrids, I'll have the tools with me to help you make them sturdier. I'm no customization expert, but I can certainly offer some guidance and suggestions! Happy Among the tools I'm bringing, I'll have tiny rubber bands, foam (for reinforcing soft-bust chest cavities), teflon, and screwdrivers.

If anyone wants help with making a Pure Neemo/Groove hybrid with the neck shortening technique that Cornflower Blue created, I can help with that too. Just give me a heads up through PM, please, so I know to bring epoxy!
The tables normally have I think 8 chairs around them. Or maybe it's 6. So you'll be sharing around table with 5 or 7 other people.

I strongly recommend bringing every doll on a stand. It is easy to make more room if they are standing up. You should be fine with five dolls.

Anyone who is donating to PUDDLE but hasn't sent the items yet - please message me! Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28