Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yes, we have a set time for BST (buy-sell-trade), but it goes on all weekend. So by all means bring things to sell or trade (and money to buy!).
I am so excited! My birthday is tomorrow & going to PUDDLE is my birthday present. :3

(I'll also be bringing a few things: a couple handmade outfits and some stock to sell or trade!)
Last night I cut out and folded the door prize numbers for the gift bags!
I'm almost done with my super secret project! I also finished packaging all of my shop stuff and am so excited to share it all with you guys.
(05-27-2014, 03:08 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost done with my super secret project! I also finished packaging all of my shop stuff and am so excited to share it all with you guys.
yay!
door prize chairs

Aren't these chairs cute? A number will be door prizes at PUDDLE, available in four colors.
Donation from Abigail's Knits!
donation from Abigail's Knits 2014
(05-27-2014, 02:33 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I cut out and folded the door prize numbers for the gift bags!

How dose that work with door prizes?

(05-27-2014, 03:08 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost done with my super secret project! I also finished packaging all of my shop stuff and am so excited to share it all with you guys.

I'm excited to find out Happy
Each person receives a number in their gift bag. We line up in numerical order, and then each person chooses a door prize.
Oh sounds easy and fun! Hope I get a good number
PUDDLE is almost here, so I thought I’d post a few tips about what to expect for those of you have not attended before.

We’ll start with Friday. If you arrive on Friday, don’t feel shy about walking around the hotel or sitting in the lobby with a doll. Others will be doing the same and looking for people to talk with. If you have nothing else to do, hanging out in the lobby is a fun way to meet some people before Saturday. Most of the hotel staff is well used to this behavior!

Around 5:30 pm anyone who is interested is invited to meet in the lobby and carpool over to Mitsuwa Mall for dinner and shopping. (Some years we even been able to take one of the hotel shuttles over.) Mitsuwa has Japanese restaurants, grocery store, bakery (my personal favorite!), and bookstore. The store has changed since last year and is even more awesome, carrying some anime figures and other new stuff.

Mitsuwa gets pretty crowded, so just look for other doll fans and sit with or near them. It’s impossible to all sit together, but it’s still a great opportunity to chat with others before Saturday.

If you live in the area and can’t attend on Saturday, you are welcome to join us at Mitsuwa or at the hotel afterwards.

After we return from Mitsuwa, around 7:30-8:00, we meet in the lobby for an informal tea party and meet. You are welcome to bring things to buy, sell, or trade. We sit around, chat, admire each other’s dolls, and play. Most of us don’t stay up too late because PUDDLE starts early on Saturday!
This sounds so fun. :3 I am really shy in real life so having pre-events like this is going to be really great for me.
We'll be taking the bus from Cleveland so will be lacking transportation in Chicago. So "carpool" was like a magic word for me!
i'm definitely going, as of yesterday!
(05-30-2014, 05:14 AM)kaninchen Wrote: [ -> ]i'm definitely going, as of yesterday!

Oh, I'm so glad! I really can't wait to meet you in person, Kaninchen! Heart
(05-30-2014, 05:14 AM)kaninchen Wrote: [ -> ]i'm definitely going, as of yesterday!

Really?! Yay! I can't wait to meet you in person too. And I'll probably bug you about living in CA and working with marine animals because wow that's my dream yo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28