Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
and i'll bore you to tears with adorable pictures and complaints about palm trees! smile
There may or may not also be a happy hour in the hotel's restaurant for doll lovers over the age of 21 before the tea party Tongue
Aww I kinda wish I could go friday too now... I have that day off but I don't want to spend what little money I have for Puddle for a room or extra gas driving back on Saturday. Maybe next year. smile
Delightfulfreak was looking for multiple roommates to share the cost of a room.
First it was getting to meet what feels like most of the active people on the forum, and now there's a happy hour too?? Holy cow! If only this happened more than once a year! Time to party down with the dolly peeps and their dollies! Okay, I might be a little too excited.
Oh my goodness, I'm so excited too!
Eek! So much to do and I'm running out of time! And yet I can't wait to get there!
I can't wait to go and meet up with everyone but I now once I get there I'm going to end up in the corner scared to talk to everyone but my bf whom I am dragging along.
i'm usually a corner lurker too. don't worry.
But we all have one big thing in common to talk about, Pullips (and Dals, Taes, Isuls, Byuls, etc!
Can we lurk together? And talk about dolls? I need friends sad
you are super welcome to come lurk with me. i'll have on cowboy boots, lots of tattoos, and a lot of type 1 dolls smile
Um I'll be the one lurking? Umm if you see a girl with a boy that looks mad all the time and has long hair and his ds, I'm that girl hiding behind him with her ten new dolls.... Mostly type three so I guys there a little old lol
I'm glad I see people talking about what they'll be wearing since I already planned my outfit. Tongue
If you count wearing your boy friend?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28