Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
What Delightfulfreak said - bring cash!

"Take the bypass 294 to 290 to 84 that should get you there rather painlessly" - um, 84??
Oh sorry 83
By the way, there will be a church group in the other half of the ballroom.
smile
Looks like I'll be bringing all cash since I just lost my debit card. It's all canceled and reordered, but what an inconvenience! I'm so clumsy.
You guys are sooo lucky. This sounds like crazy fun. I gotta jump on a plane and come over one year.

Have fun everyone! grin
Ugh speaking of ways to get to PUDDLE... I plugged the address in to get there and told my GPS to avoid toll roads and it brings me down I94 anyway!! I spent 2 hours last night fiddling with it. The only other route it took me on was a crazy twist and turn route... What a headache. My mom works in Gurnee and I can get there pretty well on back roads but from there onwards I'm lost. Oh well I'll just have to pay tolls.
(06-03-2014, 07:45 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh speaking of ways to get to PUDDLE... I plugged the address in to get there and told my GPS to avoid toll roads and it brings me down I94 anyway!! I spent 2 hours last night fiddling with it. The only other route it took me on was a crazy twist and turn route... What a headache. My mom works in Gurnee and I can get there pretty well on back roads but from there onwards I'm lost. Oh well I'll just have to pay tolls.

I've gotten to Puddle without the toll roads. Once the fiance gets home, I'll find out how we did it.
I've listed some of what I'll be bringing here: http://puddle.forumotion.com/t88-cb-s-bu...puddle#226
(06-03-2014, 08:21 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2014, 07:45 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh speaking of ways to get to PUDDLE... I plugged the address in to get there and told my GPS to avoid toll roads and it brings me down I94 anyway!! I spent 2 hours last night fiddling with it. The only other route it took me on was a crazy twist and turn route... What a headache. My mom works in Gurnee and I can get there pretty well on back roads but from there onwards I'm lost. Oh well I'll just have to pay tolls.

I've gotten to Puddle without the toll roads. Once the fiance gets home, I'll find out how we did it.

Oh that would be helpful BH! Thank you smile
(06-03-2014, 08:51 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2014, 08:21 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh that would be helpful BH! Thank you smile

Try this link https://goo.gl/maps/F33oT
OMG Thanks so much BH. That's so much more easy then what my TomTom suggested. Tongue

So I'm making myself a "Travel JAMZ" mix to play while in the car. lol Got some great songs on there~ Plus some of my original stuff. I'm pumped. Tongue
A big thank you to dragonlady/AintThatCunnin for her generous donation to PUDDLE! Many cute things, including these, squee!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCunnin

Donation 2014
OMG OMG OMG In 72 hours I'll be on my way to Puddle!
BREATHE!
Still sewing, putting a faceup on a MIO, and sorting stuff to bring. I think I'm going to need to leave work early on Wednesday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28