Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(06-04-2014, 05:56 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Still sewing, putting a faceup on a MIO, and sorting stuff to bring. I think I'm going to need to leave work early on Wednesday.

You should be freaking out way more than me smile I just have to pack, finish two shirts, and sew some notions on. Oh, and paint... I keep forgetting the painting thing.
(06-04-2014, 06:02 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2014, 05:56 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Still sewing, putting a faceup on a MIO, and sorting stuff to bring. I think I'm going to need to leave work early on Wednesday.

You should be freaking out way more than me smile I just have to pack, finish two shirts, and sew some notions on. Oh, and paint... I keep forgetting the painting thing.

And I'm leaving on Thursday! I'll probably be finishing up and pricing stuff in the hotel room.
Still waiting for packages to arrive!!!
Well, I got a cute outfit for ME to wear to PUDDLE today, and some craft supplies to try and finish my rainbow contest dress. (I officially hate tulle, by the way.) depending on how frustrated I get, I might just try to sew a few more simple dresses and leggings to sell/trade.
I recommend you include some money for some raffle tickets. I bought raffle tickets thinking I was making a donation, and ended up winning some nice items.

Here's some of the things I won:
This gorgeous KerriaRossette
[Image: 9315600233_765fb8cc18_z.jpg]

The cute owl hat that Cinnamoroll is wearing, which also has a matching dress not pictured
[Image: 9521584348_f98e76e839_z.jpg]

I was going to take some more photos of dolls dressed in the outfits, but I've run out of time. So here's my haul from last year, including door prizes and photo contest prize, I threw my tickets in for a lot of the knit raffle prizes since I can't knit.
[Image: 9095553629_d7991db338_z.jpg]
Thanks for sharing CB! You got a lot of cute stuff last year!
Does everyone know which dollies they are bringing? Aside from the ones I'm selling (not pictured) these are the dollies I will have out and about:

[Image: 14156182557_ec1fef5db1_z.jpg]

If anyone has any custom dolls, I'd love to see them in person smile
I'm bringing my Papin, Nero, Neo Noir, Celsiy, Lizbel, Heiwa, Sentimental Noon and of course Penny The Traveling Yeolume. Unless someone wants me to bring someone else then I can leave my Nero at home.
I'm bringing Lumina, Wonder Woman, and Serpent, and a Monster High/Catwalk Kitty hybrid I have yet to name. I might bring one of my 2 J-dolls.
Oh good! I'm glad someone else is bringing a Serpant, so I don't have to bring mine because I'm bringing Viper:

[Image: 12292756303_6644d00e56_z.jpg]Isul Fancy Pattern Pack by RequiemArt.com, on Flickr

I'm bringing 3 never-before-shown customs, my 2 MIO Isuls, Frankie and Shadow. Maybe a couple of others. Not sure.
I was planning on bringing everyone, but now I'm thinking that 11 might be overkill. LOL I'll have the whole gang in my hotel room, but only some of the gang will make it down to PUDDLE itself. Maisie will definitely be there, as well as Fable, my Ddalgi (I'm hoping to give her a PUDDLE makeover. If I still haven't bonded with her then, I'll probably sell her post-PUDDLE). But beyond that, I still want to bring everyone, so it's kind of a problem. LOL
I'll be bringing 8 dolls for my display (Chad's only got one so I'm using his space too heh) and the two to be models at my shop. So let's see that's Ddalgi, Rayne, Princess Ann, Paja, Froggy, William, WF Batgirl, and Saras (all in costume). Then Blanche (because Laura has to go to every Puddle) and Ra Muw to hang out in my knits. I'm temped to bring my Tezca too since I'll have room in the box and then I would have three dolls that have gone to every Puddle I've gone to.
I'm only bringing three: Alanna (Steampunk Aurora), Naomi, and Millie (Dal Vocaloid Rin). And two obitsu bodies so Pixachii can help teach me the art and mysteries of rebodying! :3
I'm saving space for bringing more dolls home, of course! grin
I'm bringing Savon. She would loooove to be a model at the workship, for how to unflop a floppy type 2. She is soooo floppy. And losing body parts.
Ooo Savon!! I'm looking forward to seeing her, and Kaninchen's Type 1 collection. I feel like I've never gotten to see a lot of them before. I wish I had more older girls, but type 4s rule my collection. Oh, I guess I'm bringing Panda too. I'm going to be selling her current Obitsu, and she's got a new scalp from Coolcat. I'm also looking forward to seeing some Blythes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28