Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(06-10-2014, 11:58 AM)Meowceline Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I was the one in the white dress dressed like yui smile

Ohhh, now I remember! grin I hope that your experience doesn't inhibit you from participating next year, it's always fun to meet other people with the same interests and next time (like chixapii said) I can help you feel more involved. smile
(06-10-2014, 11:58 AM)Meowceline Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014, 11:49 AM)rayelm Wrote: [ -> ]Meowceline, were you wearing glasses and a large black hoodie with white "scribbles" on it during PUDDLE?

Nope, I was the one in the white dress dressed like yui smile

Oh @ true fan - I was told the gift bags that didn't have artwork but a copy of the raffle doll was to latter be replaced? Is this true?

Oh, I do remember you smile I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you more, but then again, I really didn't get a lot of time to talk with most people! (I was a bit overwhelmed on Friday night--non-PUDDLE stress caught up to me and having so many people around made me really nervous for some reason. So, I didn't really talk with new people much on Friday night.)

If you got a blue premium gift bag with a rainbow Yeolume drawing, then yes, you will be able to get a replacement picture once those arrive from Canada. (I suggest emailing TrueFan or watching your email to get notified when those appear in her mailbox.) If you had a regular white gift bag, those do not get custom art at all, sorry.
I, personally, find I'm able to do the most (and better-quality) socializing either at the pre-PUDDLE tea party or at dinner after PUDDLE, but this year I wasn't able to attend either, since I've been stage managing a show and had performances both nights. O_o I'm sure I would have gotten to at least say a bit more than hello to a lot of folks, had that not been the case, since I spent a good chunk of the event itself madly sewing up the last boot-topper for my dress-like-your-doll costume. Tongue
I agree, I was really nervous about the whole thing, until I came downstairs to the tea party!
I was nervous, too, with this being my first PUDDLE. xp I was a bit intimidated at first, especially since I didn't know anyone there, but I ended up meeting a lot of nice people.
(05-27-2014, 04:50 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]door prize chairs

Aren't these chairs cute? A number will be door prizes at PUDDLE, available in four colors.

Hey, True, these chairs were so cute! Do you happen to know where they came from? I'd really like to buy one! (Eep, I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I didn't see it in this thread or the PUDDLE blog.) Thank you!
I agree, those cell phone chairs are awesome! There were some similar miniature chairs available a few years ago like these, but they cost a fortune. I need to hunt one down, since they were gone by the time I got to the door prizes.

I was a little disappointed more people didn't stick around for the socializing at the pajama party on Saturday. I was hoping to have a chance to chat more with some of the people I hadn't gotten much time to talk to during the day.
(06-11-2014, 08:10 AM)Tinnu Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2014, 04:50 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]door prize chairs

Aren't these chairs cute? A number will be door prizes at PUDDLE, available in four colors.

Hey, True, these chairs were so cute! Do you happen to know where they came from? I'd really like to buy one! (Eep, I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I didn't see it in this thread or the PUDDLE blog.) Thank you!

I looove playing "where can I buy that?" :3 they were cellphone holders!! Here you go! http://amzn.to/1oSsExZ
I regret not going to the "after party" on Saturday! I took an accidental nap (during which my parents got and ate pizza without me, which I'm not fussed about, but I DID end up eating Pringles and strawberry kit-Kats for dinner!)

Next year I'll be sure to come to it, because Friday's tea party was SO fun! (Also I think we're driving next year, so we won't have to get up at 4 am Sunday!)
I didn't get them at Amazon, but that looks like them! I *may* have some again next year.....
Only a few people bother with pajamas, it's more like the tea party part 2.
(06-11-2014, 09:12 AM)pixachii Wrote: [ -> ]I looove playing "where can I buy that?" :3 they were cellphone holders!! Here you go! http://amzn.to/1oSsExZ

pixachii, you're amazing, thank you! smile
I found the chairs a dollar cheaper here: http://www.miniinthebox.com/chair-style-...rrency=USD&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&gclid=CO-mpaCu8L4CFVQiMgodcncAeQ
Sounds and looks like everyone had loads of fun! I started saving up for my US trip so that I can finally make it to Puddle in 2015. smile
If you received a premium gift bag at PUDDLE with the Yeolume on it instead of original art and would like one of Joichi's drawings, please send me your address! They have arrived and they are cute. If they aren't all taken, I will use them next year.

Also, if you entered the online photo/art contest but didn't attend PUDDLE and would like a PUDDLE bookmark, send me your address and I'll mail you one. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28