Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
That's so great to hear, Severity!
Yay, Severity! grin I'm glad that you had a good time and didn't have any problems with your anxiety.
Are you excited for PUDDLE 2015? Help choose the theme in our runoff voting! Only 5 options remain from the original list in the survey!

http://bit.ly/1rif609
For the record, winners for 2014:

Online photo/art contest:
Grand Prize winner - Nicole, Six Pullips of the Rainbow
First prize for art - Audacia
First prize for photo - CornflowerBlue, Rainbow Afternoon
Fan Favorite for photo - keely, The Rainbow Tastes Sweet
Fan Favorite for art - applecandy, The Rainbow Brings a Sweet Surprise

Best in Theme – Byronic Heroine for her Rainbow Brite display

Full custom contest:
First – Nicole
Second – CornflowerBlue
Third - Quamara
Fan Favorite – Mary

Modified contest:
First – Byronic Heroine
Second – Katy
Third – Vadafade
Fan Favorite – Shelle

Mini contest:
First – Asashi
Second – TrueFan

Original outfit contest:
First – Krystal
Second – Requiem
Third – Kitty Rose
Fan Favorite – keely

Costume contest:
First – Kitty Rose
Second – ravenwcatz
Third – Nicole
I still need infos of what the winners of the photo/art contest want to be drawn as part of their prize smile
I only gotten a message from Nicole so far. Please let me know which dolly you guys own to have his/her own pic drawn . Thankies <3

Nicole wanted to have a pic of her Eos
[Image: f354c259-ef12-49bc-9659-6723e9c73a56_zps1ae05137.jpg]
^ That's so cute, myufish! Hope to see more.
Sorry, I kind of forgot about it. But I've sent you a PM. Eos came out really cute!
Wow, that is adorable!!
I would so love to attend one of these conventions. Does anyone know if there are any events like this in the UK? Sadly I don't think the love for dolls (and Pullips especially) has reached us in a big way yet although maybe I'm wrong and I've just been looking in the wrong places! Tongue
You can start one! The only reason there is an event like this in the U.S. is that I started one. And now lots of people pitch in, and it has grown over the 8 years we've been having it.
Wasn't that Euro one held in Spain?
Oh yes, Pullip Con.
That's be pretty cool if I could get something like that started. I wonder exactly how big the Pullip community is here? Hmmmm *hatching-a-plan face*...
Just from who I've met on forums, there are more than a few. The first PUDDLE was very small compared to how it is now. Everything has to start some where. You should see if you can get a group meeting together and see how much interest there really is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28