Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Ohh, if only I had unlimited funds! We'll see how it all plays out. :3 I have dreams of going to my church's Summer Institute, although I'm 99% sure I cant afford that. I usually go visit my best friend in Michigan every few months, and Chicago -is-on the way if I go Amtrak, hmmm.... :3

I'm about 2/3 done with my first Taeyang sewing project, a long-sleeved t-shirt! I'll be sure to show it off when it's done!
Holy hobbits and dragons! Look at this colossal donation of eyechips from KiraKira for PUDDLE 2014!

[Image: 12575032764_c821b92ebb_o.jpg]

If you have not yet rechipped any of your dolls in her chips, take a look. They are so realistic, and much easier to use than acrylics or glass eyes in globes for Pullip and friends. Thanks, KiraKira!
www.etsy.com/shop/KiraKiraMeansSparkle
Wow, what an amazing donation! My Dolls love their KiraKira chips -- they are the BEST.
Almost all of my dolls wear KiraKira. They really are the best.
Concept sketch from nekoshiei/myufish of the custom Yeolume she, KerriaRosette, and I are putting together for silent auction at PUDDLE. Isn't she adorable! Assuming they fit, she will have a pair of KiraKira chips. The doll was donated by Groove USA.
[Image: 12656766004_149d1bf853_z.jpg]
The concept looks really cute!
I commented on Facebook that KiraKira eyechips will fit in Yeolume's eyemech. They will need a drop of glue, though.

I totally adore this girl, and will most definitely be bidding on her!! LOL
Oh, duh, I put brown KiraKira eyechips in my Yeolume.
Oh wauw I love the Rainbow concept for Puddle!! She will look sooo cute! smile
Haven't heard of the KiraKira eyechips before, will defenately take a look at them!! grin
(02-18-2014, 12:18 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Almost all of my dolls wear KiraKira. They really are the best.

Same here! grin

Aww, that Yeolume is going to look adorable! :3 I probably won't be able to make it... *sighs* Three letters: B. J. D. ... expenses. XD
Aw, Nat, wish you could make it. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway.
I'm officially registered, and I booked my hotel room!! I'M SOOO EXCITED!! I can't wait to drag Mr. Pixachii around and introduce him to all my forum friends!! LOL
Woot! You can assure Mr. Pixachii he will not be the only spouse/significant other/friend there.
(02-26-2014, 12:31 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Woot! You can assure Mr. Pixachii he will not be the only spouse/significant other/friend there.

I promised him that we'll make time to visit at least one Chicago-area brewery that weekend, so I can't feel too sorry for him. LOL (Craft beer is my other major hobby besides dolls, and Three Floyds in Chicago is one of our favorite breweries).
That's my niece Emily's hobby too, so I understand. I can't drink beer due to migraines, but I've sat in a craft brewery or two!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28