Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: whimsu's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post any comments, good AND bad ( hopefully there should be none! ^___^ ) here please! c:
You guys know the drill~
+1 as a buyer!

She bought Prupate from me. Very sweet and wonderful to talk to, great communication, and very fast payment. Would definitely do business with her again~ Thank you!

I hope you enjoy prupate! =)
+1 as a buyer!
Whimsu bought some clothing from me. Payment was fast, communication was awesome, and she let me know as soon as the items were received. Highly recommended! grin
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment, very friendly, made everything easy! Thanks for buying!
+1 as a buyer

Bought some dolly dresses from me, prompt payment, and great communication!

Thanks =)
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Byul Paulia from whimsu. She was VERY thorough in describing every detail with the doll, and was extremely good with communication! She also was willing to put her on a brief hold for me, which was super helpful. All in all, a perfect seller! Highly recommended, and I would buy from again!
+2 as a seller!

I bought a Yeolume off of whimsu and she arrived quickly, and exactly as described! I couldn't be happier.

the second+ is from a wig I bought from her a while back~

This is my third time dealing with whimsu and she's always been pleasant to deal with, friendly & really nice! I'd gladly buy from her again. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a wig from whimsu. It was a bit slow to get here, but I'm not surprised based on all the nasty weather. It was probably stuck on a mail truck somewhere. This would not stop me from buying from whimsu again. Thank you, whimsu!
+1 as a buyer!

Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Also let me know when the package arrived. Thanks!
Positive Feedback for whimsuHappy

whimsu bought a doll from me and was absolutely wonderful to sell to and paid quickly and even was kind enough to let me know when she received the doll!
I highly recommend her as a buyer!Happy
+1 as seller!
My doll (head) arrived safe and sound. Thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer!
I sold a Blythe to whimsu and the transaction was problem-free! Communication was a delight and she paid promptly, would definitely do business with again without hesitation. Great buyer <3 Thank you for giving my girl a wonderful new home!
+1 as a Trade.

We swapped Isuls via mail. Coordination was a little slow since neither of us is on here daily, but overall everything went fine. I received my doll well packaged, and super quick. I couldn't find a box right away, so the package I sent out is still in transit. Would definitely trade again.
+1 as a buyer!

I sold a Pullip to her. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you!