Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oh yeee gods he's handsome! and Killian fits him like a glove! smile
Quite the handsome fellow you have there, ScarlettRose!
Prrrrrrruuuu!!! grin
Prunella
I kept saying that when I got her, and it sounded like I was saying "Peru" over and over. XD She's such a lovely doll! Happy
Aw thank you Scarlett blush I'm very pleased to have her! And whoa, your new guy eye-meltingly gorgeous o.O you're right, Killian would fit him very well!! Gosh, Gackt is one of those boys that is handsome in the stock pictures but even more incredible in owner photos xD

Oh Nat your beautiful Pru is finally home! Congrats!!! yay
(12-07-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]A mysterious magician arrived mysteriously today. She may just be visiting, I'm honestly not sure as she arrived without explanation but I'm being cautiously optimistic that I at least get to play with her for a little while.
[Image: 11247327063_e75ee721c2.jpg]

Sooo gorgeous!!. She's on my wish list.. I adore her!!
Congrats on Pru, Nat! She is beautiful. smile
Everyone meet Cricket. Her wig is so amazing and soft. Her stock is adorable and I'm in love. lol I'm sad that the mailman came super late today so by the time I was taking her out of the box the light was already pretty much gone. Which is why these pictures are crap. I'll get better ones of her tomorrow.

[Image: ltpf.jpg]

[Image: a1ir.jpg]
Congrats! Mine will be delivered at my workplace, so I won't get her until Thursday
Congratulations lyricsoul & welcome, Cricket! (That is just an adorable name--so perfect for her!)
smile

I'm glad that your long-awaited Heiwa has come home.
So cute!! I'm so happy that she showed up and is as awesome as her promo pics!
Thanks everyone! I can't stop playing with her hair. Tongue
Congrats! I can't wait to see all the Heiwa pic spam!
Cricket is so sweet! That's the name of my Dal Ra Muw, too! yay Congrats, lyric!
-squeals incoherently-

Cricket! How precious!! Oh, all the Heiwa photo spam will be delicious smile
I neeeeeds Heiwa she's just too damn cute, and Cricket is an adorable name!