Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on the new dollies smile
Grell looks quite thoughtful & philosophical, to me. What a major disappointment about his hand! Where's the quality control?? I would send the seller a photo of that hand and ask them for replacement parts or a refund.
Ah well, it's not the seller's fault. I could highlight the matter to Groove, but i'm too lazy right now to push the matter further...
Lan Ai made it home. Got her at a steal. She is happily singing on my bookshelf.

[Image: 2ijkrpl.jpg]
She is very pretty. Love that short kimono and the little bird cage, it's so cute. Congrats.
Lan Ai really seems to be happy on your shelf grin congrats to that little beauty ^-^
Thanks, pink_bunny and redrenard. Took a pic of my new Pan Pullip. She is stunning, and I love her face and short bob-cut.

[Image: nxszmv.jpg]
(10-23-2016, 10:53 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, pink_bunny and redrenard. Took a pic of my new Pan Pullip. She is stunning, and I love her face and short bob-cut.

[Image: nxszmv.jpg]

She is stunning very over looked pullip, beautiful skin tone. Her eye's tint go so well with her skin tone. That is what I like the best about her.
A trio of recent arrivals:

[Image: karen1.jpg]
Pullip Karen

[Image: amelia4.jpg]
Pullip Amelia

[Image: h9.jpg]
Pullip Dilettante
Your new girls are GORGEOUS!! *O* Karen has a lovely smile, Amelia has such a fun personality, and Dilettante is dramatically beautiful!! yay Congratulations on so many beautiful girls!
(10-24-2016, 10:32 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: [ -> ]Your new girls are GORGEOUS!! *O* Karen has a lovely smile, Amelia has such a fun personality, and Dilettante is dramatically beautiful!! yay Congratulations on so many beautiful girls!

Thank you! I believe Dilettante is one of the less popular Pullip figures, but I suspect she may become one of my favorites!
Congrats on your new girls. I love the photo of dilettante smile she is very beautiful smile
Peter Pan is indeed overlooked. She can do cute and she can do sophisticated.
I really like Karen too. davidd, you are the person with all the cute Pinky St. photos on Flickr, aren't you? I saw them a while ago and really enjoyed them! They had so many adventures! smile
Here is my Fraulein with the not so great hair but her stock is lovely.

[img][Image: 29849189543_14a7723bc7.jpg]Fraulein by Doll Parts, on Flickr[/img]

[Image: 30395012871_ca8c5e3e96.jpg]Fraulein by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Scored a Dahlia too also in great shape.

[Image: 30395073081_213cd5a862.jpg]Dahlia by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 29850809934_8562b97254.jpg]Dahlia by Doll Parts, on Flickr

(10-24-2016, 09:09 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]A trio of recent arrivals:

[Image: karen1.jpg]
Pullip Karen

[Image: amelia4.jpg]
Pullip Amelia

[Image: h9.jpg]
Pullip Dilettante

Congrats davidd, they all look great in the dark moody lighting. Karen looks really pretty. I keep wanting to get her. I know I'm over looking her.
Congrats everyone to their new dollies <3 They're all gorgeous!

@redrenard
I'm a little bit jealous, because Dhalia is on my wishlist too, her face is so beautiful! <3
(10-19-2016, 05:42 PM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 30305516402_98119bea17.jpg]

[Image: 30305516132_718b41f3ac.jpg]

i got my taeyang grell today!

but his hands and feet are soft, shiny, rubbery and sticky... i'm not sure if other people have this problem? picture below for comparison with other taeyang's hands and feet..

[Image: 30305028292_3a34421b1b.jpg]

i tried to wash out the stickiness with water and soap and .... it peeled D:

[Image: 30386081506_e34922c7f6.jpg]

i don't know what to do now.

Hi! My Undertaker has the same material in his hands and feets. I don't know why Groove released they with this material but at the moment my doll is ok.
Many congratz for your Grell, he looks very good ^^