Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I deboxed Dodo I realized his hands are like this too. I touched them as little as possible!
(10-24-2016, 10:48 PM)its a secret Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! My Undertaker has the same material in his hands and feets. I don't know why Groove released they with this material but at the moment my doll is ok.
Many congratz for your Grell, he looks very good ^^

(10-25-2016, 12:00 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]When I deboxed Dodo I realized his hands are like this too. I touched them as little as possible!

so it's not just me? i'm very disappointed in Groove Rawr! Rawr!
i think i might just write a complaint now.

updated pic after the skin all peeled off:

[Image: 29908044864_bee60d83bf_z.jpg]

the skintone doesnt match the rest of his arm and body anymore. but they match his face... upside down

And...they're squishy. Like rubber.

I still love him though LOL
His face is so great that I think I could forgive the squish hands hehe. smile
PS the hands look clean and nice, at least!
Maybe there was a problem in the making, tough looking at the peeling really feels like they "just tried to fix it"... Cry I know that even normally the hands of Taeyang are rubbery, and they are not the best to paint over for different color cor example. Not as bad as obitsu hands, but still made from soft material. Maybe it was the paint, or maybe there was some error in the making? Or they got too heated or something on someway on the line.

Either way I would definitely do a complaint about it. If no one complains, they are not going to fix it and continue, right?

And phew, at least it looks okay now, the match is not that bad really, I mean I have seen worse difference between head/face and stock body so... I find it funny it actually matches his face now, just wtf. Well I guess it is the best way, it could be it wouldn't match the head OR the body!

Congrats still! ^^ He is so pretty!

Congrats to everyone else as well! LOL You all got so pretty dolls!

renlee83: Oh Lan Ai, so nice! I remember when I got mine, I was looking for second Ake, because of the price, but I could find affordable/almost price of the Ake, so I ended up getting her instead! Having both of their outfits in different colors is so amazing! Heart
(10-24-2016, 06:30 PM)pink_bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats everyone to their new dollies <3 They're all gorgeous!

@redrenard
I'm a little bit jealous, because Dhalia is on my wishlist too, her face is so beautiful! <3

Thank you 'pink_bunny' I agree Dahlia is very pretty. I think she is another overlooked pullip. Hope you get one soon. Happy
Congrats everyone on the new arrivals!

Grell looks very upset about his hand in that photo. At least he matches his face, if nothing else. When you first showed the photo I thought his hand was completley white underneath.
(10-25-2016, 01:14 AM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]so it's not just me? i'm very disappointed in Groove
i think i might just write a complaint now.

I definitely would -- with the photos. They should know about this quality issue.
On the plus side, in this photo it doesn't really show -- and that could be my screen colours, but I think with clothing and other things to look at in a photo, likely no one would notice a bit of a colour difference. It might look like an effect of the angle of light.
He looks rather sad and quite bewildered here! I feel sorry for him! But hey, if you are happy with him otherwise, that's the most important thing.
Loving my new Nostalgia Lir, who came today thanks to an awesome person. smile

[Image: 4df0w.jpg]
Thanks everyone for the comments on grell. I agree, it's not that bad, just a little annoying.

Congrats on everyone's dolls! Isul Nostalgia Lir is cute! Congrats!
congrats on your new boy smile i recently deboxed him, his face is too cute smile he will be spoiled for sure.
I got a Batman with squishy feet. I didn't notice anything with his hands. I don't think I even took the plastic off of my Grell's hands or the boots off his feet. I'm going to have to check that when I get a chance.
Definitely heading back from BJD to pullips. Still have three more on the way!

[Image: BF4DF3A1-7C24-4EAB-8D1F-351D1BBE19D8_zpsom4du4ze.jpg]
Congrats on everyone's new dollies! They all look lovely! (Well, except for the peely hands...) smile

[Image: 29937339773_009c1ee561_z.jpg]

Tuesday Morning sales are always my downfall. This little cutie likes to pretend she's a magical girl. I'm still trying to come up with a name for her. I'm thinking I'll go with a city name- Fresno keeps coming to mind but I'm not 100% set on it.

...The hotline also said tonight that my local TM has 6 dolls in stock, so don't be surprised if you see me here again soon.
My closest store had 3 but someone had already snatched them up when I called!
Congrats to your beautiful dollies ^__^

@GreysPrincess

Fresno is a beautiful name, I think it fits just perfectly <3 She's so cute !