Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow @GreysPrincess! She is cute with a re-body. Nice job! smile
She's super cute!! Is she on a pure neemo's body? If so, what size? smile
GreysPrncess, I love her on the new body!!

Someone take my pullip license away. I stopped at Tuesday Morning and picked this fellow up. I thought originally I might trade him for a dal but now... well his name is Townsend.

[Image: 313D3E78-FA59-42BB-9651-E482D3B38104_zps7ag0h1n9.jpg]
Thanks, all!

(10-28-2016, 06:09 AM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]She's super cute!! Is she on a pure neemo's body? If so, what size? smile

It is! It's an XS. smile I love how it looks!
@ vertefae !!! OMG He is adorable. TM has some great Isuls in stock. My husband just found me Helios, whose name is now Lucky (because his box was about to crush him, had he not been found soon!). So much cuter than the photos online, like most the dolls. Congrats on Townsend. smile

My new Byul Clorinda was happy to get her new outfit and plushie. smile

And Yeolume arrived!

[Image: 2175l0.jpg]

[Image: 2jewn07.jpg]

[Image: 2nk44rd.jpg]
Congrats on new your new dolls everyone smile
Renlee I love your byuls dress!
(10-29-2016, 09:07 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on new your new dolls everyone smile
Renlee I love your byuls dress!

Thanks so much, Offgenemi. My downfall are some of the more simplistic dresses and clothes. Just so versatile. I really liked redressing her as it made her way more youthful (almost like the Yeolume), once she was out of the evil stepsister dress set she came in. She'll keep that for special occasions. wink
Congrats everyone <3

@renlee

Aww yeolume is so ardorable *____*
My Isul Helios "Lucky", looking lovely.

[Image: 103yejr.jpg]

(10-29-2016, 09:48 PM)pink_bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats everyone <3

@renlee

She is such a cutie pie! I have wanted her for a while, and she doesn't seem as easy to acquire these days. Glad I pressed the button on purchasing her. Tongue
(10-30-2016, 09:37 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]My Isul Helios "Lucky", looking lovely.

[Image: 103yejr.jpg]

(10-29-2016, 09:48 PM)pink_bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats everyone <3

@renlee

She is such a cutie pie! I have wanted her for a while, and she doesn't seem as easy to acquire these days. Glad I pressed the button on purchasing her. Tongue

His eyes are gorgeous. Congrats!

I didn't think I would find any TM dolls. I call every week and nothing in my area. But I went out of town this past weekend with my family and found some. My mom gifted them to me as an early xmas.

[Image: 30425565300_b3df450bd2.jpg]Ange by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[
congrats reenle and redrenard ^___^

@ redrenard
Oh you had a lot of luck!! her mouth is so cute, love her open lips <3
(11-03-2016, 05:37 AM)pink_bunny Wrote: [ -> ]congrats reenle and redrenard ^___^

@ redrenard
Oh you had a lot of luck!! her mouth is so cute, love her open lips <3

Thanks pink_bunny, I agree her mouth open is super cute very different that for sure.
She is a unique Dal. I love her school girl uniform! Congrats~
(11-03-2016, 07:11 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]She is a unique Dal. I love her school girl uniform! Congrats~

Thank you renlee83. She also can with a choir school outfit with angel wings and everything but her stock is so great I hate to cover it. I'll probably use the other clothes to dress another doll.
What adorable dollies! I've stuck again at TM and brought Darony home! Puki was a recent local trade as well.

[Image: 89EFC937-0FC2-439A-A309-0EF4BCFE0C68_zpspv0idxlw.jpg]